Sign in to follow this  
Korthedaharmaster

I met Connor Trinneer today

Hey all im back have not been here for awhile but happy thanksgiving yall. So I live in portland oregon and this weekend I went up to my grand parents for thanksgiving. And this morning we went to church with them. My grand parents live in ------------ and attend church. So we get there a little bit early and sit down and guess who walks in and sits down in the pew in front of us no other than Connor Trinneer. It was really cool we talked about Enterrpise for a 1/2 hour before church started and for about a 1/2 hour afterwords. I also got an autograph. And he is going to send his parents a sighned poster of The command Crew of the

NX-01 to give to my grand parents to give to me. HE also said he might be abel to get me a nice signed poster of jolene blalock from her maxim shoot. Anyway he told me about a few coming up things that he heard about from the producers but made me swear on a bible not to tell anyone sry bought that haha. Well anyway it was a cool sunday. Just need to tell some fellow trekkies.

later

Edited by ddillard

Well its not hard to believe you may have seen him. It makes sense he'd go home for the Holidays. For me it is hard to imagine any Hollywood type going to to church - just my stereotype of actors I guess. ;) Then it is hard to imagine he'd really let any plot lines out.

Friends Church - is that like Society of Friends?

it is a Quaker church ---------- and the only plot lines he said. to quote him exactly were "everything will turn out A ok" hope god wont squelch me ahhh

Edited by ddillard

Stardate:213915.9

Woa cool!!!! He lives in ----- huh.Right on :o I dont live all that far from -----.About an hour and a half drive or so.

Edited by ddillard

How cool is that?!!!! ;)

I would love to meet Connor!

And it's not so hard to believe that he'd go to church. Many actor/performers are strong Christians.

Korthedaharmaster, I'm in envy of you!!!! :o :) :o

Guest Guest

Ummmm, guys? I don't mean to be a wet blanket but we probably shouldn't be posting the exact city where Connor lives. He had his website taken down for awhile last year because someone posted his mailing address. He's said publicly that he's really nervous about that sort of thing. Just trying to be helpful. :o No harm intended.

Lucky you, K. :hat:

That was surely an impressive Sunday. I also envy you!!!!!

As to me your unregistered guest is right. Everyone / or the mod should blank the name of the city. Too many crazy people around, unfortunately!

Ummmm, guys?  I don't mean to be a wet blanket but we probably shouldn't be posting the exact city where Connor lives.  He had his website taken down for awhile last year because someone posted his mailing address. He's said publicly that he's really nervous about that sort of thing. Just trying to be helpful. :rolleyes:  No harm intended.

i agree completely. also, us mods are currently discussing it.

That was so awesome, I can imagine that Connor Trinneer is a very nice outgoing guy. I think it is cool he went home for the holidays to be with his parents. From the paragraph you wrote, he seems like a devoted son to his parents. Believe it or not ,all celebrities aren't all workaholics. All want to spend as much time with their families as possible especially during the holidays. :biggrin:

That's awesome! the closest thing I have to that is Ken Jenkins (who played Dr. Paul Stubbs in the TNG episode: "Evolution") coming into the photoshop I work at to get a bunch of slides scanned.

:eek: Sweet! :dude: That must've been very cool!

That's awesome! the closest thing I have to that is Ken Jenkins (who played Dr. Paul Stubbs in  the TNG episode: "Evolution") coming into the photoshop I work at to get a bunch of slides scanned.

Has that guy, Ken Jenkins, been hawking real estate on a recent info-mercial? You know the one I'm talking about?