Sign in to follow this  
TheDoctor

Fave VOY character

What is your favourite Voyager character?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite Voyager character?

• Captain Kathryn Janeway
    • Commander Chakotay
    • Lieutenant B'Elanna Torres
    • Lieutenant Tom Paris
    • Neelix
    • The Doctor
    • Lieutenant Commander Tuvok
    • Seven of Nine
    • Ensign Harry Kim
    • Kes

The Doctor of course :)

He's my fave VOY char, I enjoyed episodes like "Tinker, Tenor, Doctor, Spy" and so on :o

Mrs. Captain Picard

My favorite character is definitely Captain Kathryn Janeway. I also like B'Elanna, Tom, Tuvok, Chakotay, The Doctor, Seven of Nine and Kes. I think there is already a thread about this floating around on this message board but I voted anyway.

Madam Captain out!!

There is allready a poll and/or thread floating arround, but I voted anyway.

My favorite is Tuvok! :biggrin:

I'm pretty sure there is. Oh well

Tom Paris. I always love a smarty aleck on the bridge of a star ship.

I voted for the Doctor. I felt he was an interesting character. One of my favourite episodes with him is "Latent Image". I thought that Picardo put in a great performance and that added alot of depth to the Doctor.

Of course, I could have easily voted for Tuvok. He was a great security officer.

Has to be Janeway, there was a time where I thought she was dreadful, but after time and many hairstyles later she became my ultimate fav. Gotta to give props to Mrs. Columbo.

A hard decision between the Doctor and Seven. But I voted Seven, but the Doctor very very close to her.

If you'd asked me that question 1 1/2 year ago my answer would have been Chakotay. But after I saw Beltran at the con in Germany and experienced this attitude towards the fans he lost all my sympathy. I can't tell you how deeply disappointed I was that day. If he showed the same attitude towards the producers I can fully understand why his role didn't expand.

I voted for the doctor. I loved watching him annnoy everybody. Janeway is cool but sometimes her "insticts" were a little to unbeleivable to me. When the series premeired I was kinda turned off by her. I just couldn't imagine the captain with a hair bun, although I did come to like her alot.

:santa: im pullin for you harry pure guy was a ension for the entyer show

:dude::eek::eek: :lol: :) :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:hat: :santa: :hat: :santa: :hat: :santa: :hat: :santa: :hat: :santa:

Edited by Roetae

It's a hard choice to make but I chose Lt. B'Elanna Torres. :(

Tuvok is another favorite as well as Seven of Nine. :(

Well, I would have to say the doctor. He's got a dry sense of humor that I can understand, and a bedside manner that is perfect for the delta quadrant.

VOY's female leads were all really good. I'll hafta admit that Seven, Janeway, and B'Elanna are at the top of my list. The Doc was easily the best guy on there imo, but my vote still goes to Seven.

I agree, the female leads were all fantastic on Voyager. Its great to see that Star Trek has women in high ranking positions. Janeway was, by far my favorite character on Voyager. I liked the Doctor too, he added lots of comic relief to the series and while his bedside manner was lacking somewhat at first, he gained some compassion as the series went on. I loved the episodes that dealt specifically with the Doctor's personality because he was quite naive about many issues, even towards the end of the series. It was very interesting to see how he handled sometough challenges that came his way

As I've said before:

It's all about the doctor!

he is the best character on that. Janeway and Tuvoc are really cool as well. I didn't really see that much need for Kes, but that may just be me. Voyager in all is really good.

I loved the quiet sensitivity of Chakotay. I am also female so that explains a lot!

Harry Kim became a secondary fave though.