Sign in to follow this  
poguemahone

Least Favourite Character

Has anyone here read Lives of Dax? It's a really good book - almost as good as immortal coil...

That is such a good book! My favorite part was the serial killer dude. I can't remember his name.

That was Joran. I was about to choose a favourite story from that book, but I really can;t...

And oh yeah...Doctor Phlox and Neelix...blecchhh.

I agree with the post that mentioned the Fringy. They have always gotten on my "Last Nerve." All of the episodes that have related to them just drive me up a wall. And if I were to look at one particular character to eliminate...............it would definitely have to be "Q." I find him also very irritating.

The character that annoys me the most is Q! I hate his arrogance. B) He's just an arrogant sleeceball for me! B)

On second place of who irritate the the most, is Shelby! Thinks she knows the all, and goes against orders and jeopardies the safety of the entire Enterprise and her crew! :lol: :laugh:

:angry:

Kai Winn is a good choice.

Wesley Crusher is a great choice.

Kathryn Janeway is an awesome choice.

William Riker is the best choice. (hey,he had a fling with MY woman,Ro Laren!) :lol:

Somethings are unforgivable.....

My least fav has to be Wesley let him go travel off somewhere, where I don't have to see him. Since reading the new frontier books I do like shelby so much better.