Sign in to follow this  
Abakai2003

Transformers Live action

Is anyone as exited as me about the up and coming Transformers Live action move wich we should see some time in 2005.

I have been a fan since there release back in the 80s.

when I heard they where in Preproduction I thought Oh god because I'd seen beast wars and Armarda and well they just don't match the clasic show. But when I found out that it was going to based on the origional 80s (generation one) I was over the moon.

and if you have never seen the origional Transformers You have to find the Animated Movie your missing a Great Movie with fantastic voice overs from Leonard Nimoy and Orsan Wells.

I used to love transformers but not anymore because of Beast machines,RID,and Armada. I did love The orginal Transformers and Beast Wars.I miss these old days. Yes, I have heard about the movie. It better be good. If it is good, I'll see the movie. I used to collect toys but not anymore.If you know any information about it please tell me.Thanks

Stardate:213912.6

Right on ;) I love Transformers.All except for Armada.I never really got into that show.As a matter of fact I see they are showing it on Cartoon Network.My favorite though is definitly Beast Wars.

IMO and this is just my opinion of Best wars.

in the words of Bart Simpson

"I didn't think it was posible for something to suck and blow at the same time"

Gen1 has been and allways will be the best.

Optimus is a big red truck and Megatron is a Luger looking gun.

the old shows are out on dvd but I don't remmber the cost. I have to agree the old show was the best every day I could not wait to get home to watch transformers and gijoe.

I'm a huge transformers fan! I 'm partial to G1 though. I've been waiting for this movie for a long time and they had better not screw it up. I'm a joe fan too. Love that armored Cobra Commander avatar Fred!