Sign in to follow this  
TransporterMalfunction

Who Is The...

Come on, we all know that we watched TOS for the girls, no matter how long you argue it was the moral issues that drew you to the show!

So, who was the best?

My vote goes to the girl that Yeoman Rand introduces to Charlie to try to push him on to someone else, the same one he later turns into a frog later in the episode.

RAND RAND RAND RAND RAND RAND

:wow::wow::wow::wow:;):D

Yeah..Her :D:wow:

Come on, we all know that we watched TOS for the girls

Being a woman I can honestly say I didn't watch it for the girls. :blink:

I watched it for the times Kirk's shirt came off. angry-smiley-032.gif

Guest Ktrek

When was that almost every episode?? yelrotflmao.gifI guess my favorite supporting babe would be Nurse Ogawa! Not that she was great looking woman but she had such a warm personality and a great smile!!hmm3grin2orange.gif

Ktrek

Oops! I just realized that this is the TOS board!!! Well, just imagine that the Enterprise has just done a slingshot around the sun into the future to Stardate: 47391.2.very_first_smiley.gif

Ktrek

rofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gif

rands got nice legs, but id go with christine! (ie my avatar!) shes hot, and shes got plenty of smarts too!

Guest glennofnas

No doubt..Marriette Hartley

My vote is for Nichelle Nichols, but I'm not sure if she counts as a suporting actress. If not Nichols then I would have to go with Grace Lee Whitney who played Janice Rand.

user posted image

user posted image

Grace Lee Whitney and Nichelle Nichols 3/28/03 at a convention in LA.

Had the original series been made now then Rand would no doubt, have been slapped into a lycra jump suit. The actress who played her became a drink and drugs addict and so had to leave the show. She then popped up in TMP, Search for Spock (gazing out at the bruised Enterprise pulling into Space Dock with a dodgy brown mulet) and Undiscovered Country. She was a pretty girl.

Guest Ktrek
Had the original series been made now then Rand would no doubt, have been slapped into a lycra jump suit. The actress who played her became a drink and drugs addict and so had to leave the show.

I have seen Rand on several occasions at Star Trek cons. Yes she did become a drunk and drug addict but one thing you fail to mention is that she had a conversion experience to Christianity that changed her life and she has been free of all that junk for many many years now! She boldly gives her testimony wherever she goes!

Ktrek

Guest Ktrek

She was not on drugs during the show. She was sexually assaulted on the lot at Paramount which caused behavior leading up to her being fired. She never reported the assault until years later. She believes that the assault led her into years of drug abuse, alchohol addiction and sex until she found her Saviour in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Ktrek

Since I am a female, I would have to say Spock. But since we are talking about supporting roles, I would have to agree with bevfanK and say Rand.

Among ships crew... Yeah, Rand was nice although I am thinking of someone else I can't remember the name of; she was going to be married but her fiance' was killed in a battle... I remember I thought she was cute.

Rand all the way. She was a major hottie!

Edited by Kor37

Come on, we all know that we watched TOS for the girls

Being a woman I can honestly say I didn't watch it for the girls. :cheers:

8010[/snapback]

I agree with you... He is hot with shirt caome off... :tear:

Rand...? Naw. After seeing Uhura in "Mirror Mirror" showing her mid-rift, how can there be any doubt who was the sexiest? I also liked Nurse Chapel...is it any wonder that Gene Roddenberry married her in real life?

I also liked Elaan of Troyas, whom Kirk said needed a spanking. She was hot too!

Edited by Validus

Come on, we all know that we watched TOS for the girls, no matter how long you argue it was the moral issues that drew you to the show!

So, who was the best?

My vote goes to the girl that Yeoman Rand introduces to Charlie to try to push him on to someone else, the same one he later turns into a frog later in the episode.

7634[/snapback]

Erm.......... I like men. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I didn't watch it for the "girls" [they were women] and Kirk taking his shirt off only grossed me out because he was a mank, a male skank.

Rand...? Naw. After seeing Uhura in "Mirror Mirror" showing her mid-rift, how can there be any doubt who was the sexiest?

I thought Uhura was sexy too..........until I saw those nude pics she posed for way back when. Her boobs sagged down to her kneecaps. She looked like those pics out of National Geographic. After seeing that, I never again associated the word "sexy" with her.

I'm not much for the women of TOS_ But i always though Number one/ nurse Chapel (Aka Majel barret Roddenberry) was such a classic beauty

Bring on the shritless KIRK!

Does this include TMP or just the series? If it does, I'll go for the Deltan girl. I think its something to do with her being bald. I can't remember her name but I'll check it out tonight.