Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Tears of the Prophets

I didn't see an episode spotlight for this show, so I'm posting a new topic.

I just watched this episode for the first time, Wow, what a way to end a season. I'm so sad. I certainly have become emotionally attached to these DS9 characters. I cried big time when Jadzia died. Seemed like she and Worf were so excited about starting a family too. It hasn't happened that often that a tv show has made me so emotional to bring me to tears. Damn Dukat!! Not only did we lose Jadzia but also the Wormhole and Sisko(For Now)..A great way to end a season I guess. I feel emotionally drained..I can't wait to see how these things are resolved in season 7.

I agree, that was a very sad episode. I hated that Jadzia had to die.

Believe me, Season 7 is an excellent way to close the series. The last 10 episodes are one big arc advertised, durring the original run, as The Final Chapter. Believe me, there are plenty of surprises for Season 7, including a new character and ship! :eek:

It was definitely a sad episode. I hated to see Jadzia die. I had grown very fond of her character and hated to see her go.

It was a really sad episode and it seemed so unfair the way Jadzia died :eek: . The next season gets even better i loved it it was so exciting.

Ok, this sort of bugged me. Does anyone else think that Jadzia should have died a more honorable death? I mean, couldn't we at least see her put up a fight? But then again, I guess they wouldn't have that one episode where Worf, Martok, O'Brien and Quark go on that challenging mission to get Jadzia into StovoKor(sp?).

What are your thoughts?

Also, weren't Weyoun and Damar just superb together in this episode?

And, weren't the space battles sooooo cool?

I was pissed with the way Jadzia died. It wasn't the death itself, but more of the way it was handled. If she was going to go out, she should have gone out fighting, like she always does. And dukat's "I never ment to harm you" comment was so :P . I'm sorry, but this was the only downer to the season, and it was worse than when Tasha died.