Sign in to follow this  
trekzone

should i or shouldnt i?

Should I Download ENT season 3 - ep 1-current?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Download ENT season 3 - ep 1-current?

• Yes
    • No
    • Why?
    • Downloading Is Illegal and Your Not Above the Law

hey guys and gurls,

with all talk about the Enterprise forum about current "stunning" episodes, i need to ask you a very serious question.

Should I Download ENT season 3 - The Xindi - Similitude?

I voted yes, but that's only if you intend to buy the Season Sets. If you don't intend to buy the Season Sets, then I would say no. I myself watch ENT every Wednesday and Saturday night and await Season 1, thus, I see downloading ENT as not being a problem since I watch their silly commercials. :eek:

additional info:

there is no set date for Emterprise season 3 to be released. Channel 9 (the carrier) told me that the Star Trek fan base was in low numbers and so it was considered "not important" ive posted elsewhere about the treatment Ch. 9 gives me - thats right, in starsinmyeyes post about SMS shows.

additional info:

there is no set date for Emterprise season 3 to be released. Channel 9 (the carrier) told me that the Star Trek fan base was in low numbers and so it was considered "not important" ive posted elsewhere about the treatment Ch. 9 gives me - thats right, in starsinmyeyes post about SMS shows.

Well, technically, downloading is illegal. However, the TV industry doesn't care if you record witha VCR, so what's the difference if you download for you only? Like I said, as long as they make their precious money off comercials or season sets, they really don't care. So, if you download... buy those season sets when they come out! :eek:

additional info:

Well, technically, downloading is illegal. However, the TV industry doesn't care if you record witha VCR, so what's the difference if you download for you only? Like I said, as long as they make their precious money off comercials or season sets, they really don't care. So, if you download... buy those season sets when they come out! :eek:

for me, my sis, her boyfriend, my mother, father and sister...thats all that'll see it...and ill still watch it off the T.V. and buy them if they ever come to Australia (the season sets)

additional info:

Well, technically, downloading is illegal. However, the TV industry doesn't care if you record witha VCR, so what's the difference if you download for you only? Like I said, as long as they make their precious money off comercials or season sets, they really don't care. So, if you download... buy those season sets when they come out! :lol:

for me, my sis, her boyfriend, my mother, father and sister...thats all that'll see it...and ill still watch it off the T.V. and buy them if they ever come to Australia (the season sets)

Well, then there ya go. As long as you see those darn annoying commercials and buy Season Sets, then Paramount doesn't care. :eek: Also, if you can't get season sets... Get a Region 1 player and Region 1 sets. B)

Stardate:213890.9

If yah got the speed and the space then yeh go for it

You could always write to Paramount and ask permission to download - indicating you have no other way to view the episodes. It would be interesting to see what they said. It's not illegal if you have permission.

You should!

I have seen a downloaded VCD from a friend. Otherwise I would have to wait at least 1 year. And I'm not the patient type of girl when it comes to ENT

I'm definately willing to buy the DVD when it'll be released. As far as I know that will be not before 2005. Does anyone understand why Paramount doesn't release ENT while it's been aired? At least season 1 could be sold via DVD now!!!

Edited by Stardreamer

You should!

I have seen a downloaded VCD from a  friend. Otherwise I would have to wait at least 1 year. And I'm not the patient type of girl when it comes to ENT

I'm definately willing to buy the DVD when it'll be released. As far as I know that will be not before 2005. Does anyone understand why Paramount doesn't release ENT while it's been aired? At least season 1 could be sold via DVD now!!!

I believe most shows with a large audience, these days, are getting a DVD release. As far as Trek goes, there's no ENT Season Set, becuase they're trying to get the other shows out first. TNG in 2002, DS9 in 2003, VOY and TOS in 2004, and then probably ENT in 2005.

hehe, 2.8GB worth of Enterprise now rests on my computer, secure from any attack...i now have:

The Xindi, Anomaly, Extinction, Rajin, Exile and Twighlight.

I just watched them all and OMG!!!! bloody hell their good.....and Twilight! whats up with that!

i suppose if i thought that was good, Similitude's better?

OMG, i just watched The Xindi - Exile and Twilight (The Shipment was corrupt)....and im just blown away by the quality of the episodes now. Except for the contradictory theme music it is brilliant!

Im completly distraught about The Shipment, because of the way Exile ends!!!! OMG, but now i understand why and how they found the colony! AND TWILIGHT!

Twilight, the opening scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY S%&$ what the hell is with the whole massive probe thing and the big planet kaboomy!

season 3 is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sweet dude, even the crabby quality didnt deter me....and in Exile the multi sphere ending!!!! and the planet, i need The Shipment now!!!

and CJLP - the HAPPY theme music is contradictory to the war / sombre mood of the episodes

Edited by trekzone

but were not going for "upbeat" we're going for the SOBs that wanna destroy Earth

Yes, that's the plot of Season, not the series. While the new music with the theme song doesn't fit the arc, I believe it fits the series. What if they did a darker theme? Then they'd have to change it all over again next season. See how this could get old?