Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Bauer

What Province/Territory do you live in?

What Province/Territory do you live in?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What Province/Territory do you live in?

• British Columbia
    • Alberta
    • Saskatchewan
    • Manitoba
    • Ontario
    • Quebec
    • Newfoundland
    • Nova Scotia
    • Prince Edward Island
    • New Brunswick
    • Yukon Territory
    • Northwest Territory
    • Nunavit

This poll is inspired by the What State are you from? I'm also interested in knowing who all the Canadian members are here. I know Bysty and Takara are but who else?

I live in Cambridge, Ontario. Its about an hour west of Toronto.

I'm from Edmonton, Alberta: City of Champions. Born here too.

My parents are from Newfoundland though, so I have connections all over Canada.

Ya come on everyone. Tell us where you're from.

I know there are more than just two Canadian members (Takara, Bolivar, where are you people? Lol). And new members. I know that LOTB is Canadian, what about everyone else?

I'm from Halifax, Nova Scotia. Anybody want some lobster?

Oh yum! I LOVE lobster. I was in PEI a couple summers ago and I must say, their lobster is AMAZING! I've never been to Nova Scotia, but I want to visit every province and territory in Canada.

I live in balmy Winnipeg, Manitoba although I was born in Kenora, Ontario and did move around a little when I was younger. I've lived at Wasagaming, Manitoba (that's the townsite in Riding Mountain National Park) and Calgary, Alberta as well.

Bysty, that's been a dream of mine too. When I was a teenager I went on camping trips with my mom and we went east twice and west once. I still have to set foot in Newfoundland, Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut. I would love to visit all of the countries national parks and national historic sites too.

omg! Does anyone else feel like they've been whistled at and given the finger at the same time?...lol...We are all really cute!

:o

Edited by v_seven

Ya I love it here in Alberta but I must say Edmonton is far superior to Calgary, V. Lol. You guys say your city is bigger. That's just because everything is spread out so much. There are so many big empty fields. They aren't even parks! Lol. ;)

Naw Calgary isn't that bad. At least you guys are close to the mountains. I love going to Kananaskis. We go every year.

You know you could be right about Edmonton being better than Calgary..as long as you're not talking about hockey!!!!!!!lol, kidding,,,I' m a hockey fan and a Flames fan and there's nothing better than a great nemesis.

;)

You know you could be right about Edmonton being better than Calgary..as long as you're not talking about hockey!!!!!!!lol, kidding,,,I' m a hockey fan and a Flames fan and there's nothing better than a great nemesis.

;)

Lol. You've got that right. It's the battle of Alberta! OH YEAH! lol :)

Edmonton has a big mall with submarines and that can't be beaten, I also prefer the oilers to the flames.

WOO-HOO! Hear the V? Lol. :clap::laugh: :wub:

I did bysty and what can I say...Nemesis is right about West Edmonton Mall,

but he picked the losing hockey team.

That wasn't being mean, okay, just the facts.....and we don't get to brag very often. :clap:

I did bysty and what can I say...Nemesis is right about West Edmonton Mall,

but he picked the losing hockey team.

That wasn't being mean, okay,  just the facts.....and we don't get to brag very often. :bow:

Oiler bred the best NHL player ever.