Sign in to follow this  
Tattoo

Want to go on a mission?

Most novels have a stardate or log entry, go and find it in as many books as you have and post the name of the novel and stardate.

Please understand this is only an exercise I have come up with. This is also a project I have started and want to add these novels in them. I asked someone a few months ago, and I got nothing but sarastic comment about me and being them rude. If anyone is like that I will call security <_<

Please reframe from giving out any referance books or show stardates. Or books that are based upon an episode for example Encounter at Farpoint, Generations etc.

Sorry I've been meaning to respond to this, thanks for bumping it.

Our son (at college) has every novel for every series that was printed up to a year or so ago (that's when we stopped collecting every one of them.) I'll send him a message asking if he has the time and cares to, to go through them and collect as much info regarding your topic as he pleases.

In the meantime, of the books I still have lying around here only three have a "historians note" or has a printed stardate near the beginning.

They are:

STDS9: The Left hand of Destiny part 1 H's N; "immediately following the events of "What You Leave Behind""

ST The Eugenics Wars part 2: (from the prologue) Stardate 7004.1.

STTNG # 14 EXILIES from just inside chapter two: 44429.1

That is all I have for now.

Thank you Alterego thats nice of you. Tell your son to take his time no rush.

Edited by Tattoo

I went through some of my books, and found a couple:

In The Name of Honor - begins in 7952.4, but then skips to 8461.7

Devil In The Sky - 46384.1 (takes place in the second season of DS9)

Our son (at college) has every novel for every series that was printed up to a year or so ago (that's when we stopped collecting every one of them.) I'll send him a message asking if he has the time and cares to, to go through them and collect as much info regarding your topic as he pleases.

Hello Tattoo. I've gotten a reply back on your request for novel stardates, he apologizes fro not having time enough to go through every novel and take down the requested info but he does send a link he claims will help a lot with your search...

http://www.pjfarmer.com/woldnewton/Startrek.htm

I hope that helps a little.

Hello Tattoo. I've gotten a reply back on your request for novel stardates, he apologizes fro not having time enough to go through every novel and take down the requested info but he does send a link he claims will help a lot with your search...

http://www.pjfarmer.com/woldnewton/Startrek.htm

I hope that helps a little.

It may help Alterego. :blink: