Tough Choice?

Which episode was better?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which episode was better?

• The Trouble with Tribbles
    • City on the Edge of Forever
    • I can't decide, I like both of them equally
    • I didn't like either one

Seems to me that these are 2 of the most popular TOS episodes. It will certainly make for an interesting poll anyway. I loved City on the Edge of Forever. It was a fantastic TOS episode in my opinion. To go back into earths past like that and right a wrong. But I can't vote against my Tribbles.! <_<

What do you all think?

I loved City on the Edge of Forever. It was a fantastic TOS episode in my opinion. To go back into earths past like that and right a wrong. But I can't vote against my Tribbles.! <_<

What do you all think?

I think you've captured the essence of every poll that pits one against another with one exception, with this one you've given a chance to escape the need to choose! "I can't decide, I like both of them equally" :blink:

I loved City on the Edge of Forever. It was a fantastic TOS episode in my opinion. To go back into earths past like that and right a wrong. But I can't vote against my Tribbles.! <_<

What do you all think?

I think you've captured the essence of every poll that pits one against another with one exception, with this one you've given a chance to escape the need to choose! "I can't decide, I like both of them equally" :)

Really? Well, maybe 1 of the Mods can remove the option :'I can't decide'..? Let's force everybody to decide which is best... :blink:

I voted too hard to decide because I do love both of them v e r y much.

If I had to like in "which to prefer" I chose city on the edge of forever. But I was not happy with this decision. Because I love the tribbles too!!

Really? Well, maybe 1 of the Mods can remove the option :'I can't decide'..? Let's force everybody to decide which is best... :blink:

Just removing that option from the poll is (as far as I know) impossible, that slot must remain there... <_< Something else could be written in, however that would not be fair to votes already cast.

Edited by Alterego

Stardate:213806.7

Thats a hard choice.After much thought i choose Tribbles

"The Trouble With Tribbles". I love that episode, I always have a good laugh when I see it <_< (and I love tribbles, of course)

Mrs. Captain Picard

I voted for The Trouble With Tribbles. I would rather laugh than cry. Besides, that Edith Keeler (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't) was messing with MY HUSBAND!! She's lucky that truck got to her before I did! Just kidding, of course. <_<

Their both good but the Tribbles were a little silly for me.

City on the Edge of Forever is however one of the best episodes of all time!

I watch Tribbles when I need to luagh and The City on the Edge of Forever when I need to cry.

I had no Tribble replying to this poll lol(sorry but i had to do it :devil:). Tribbles rule it was a lol episode and was great when they made it and when they used it in DS9. :cool:

The Tribbles were the best. Shatner's expression when all the tribbles fell on him was priceless....and the punishment..."Pick up EVERY tribble." That was great. "But, that would take..." does anyone remember Spocks estimation of the time? I dont. It also led to a great DS9 episode...which I still havent seen all of. :eek:

"Pick up EVERY tribble." That was great. "But, that would take..." does anyone remember Spocks estimation of the time?

17.9 Years..! Nice Punishment.. And Trials and Tribble-ations was great too..!

I have to go with City on the Edge of Forever. It's a classic. But I also love The Trouble with Tribbles as the Best TOS humorous episode. Don't forget the TAS More Tribbles, More Troubles! It's very fun too!

City on the Edge of Forever. Kirk catching and clutching Bones to prevent him from saving Edith.

Kirk clinging to his friend Bones as his heart shatters, listening to sceeching wheels and a scream.

But there is no comfort there as his friend asks him if he knows what he had just done. No comfort at all in doing the right thing--too deep a personal loss. But the future is restored.

One of Star Trek's classic moments, and one of my favorite episodes.

Not a tough one for me. "Trouble with Tribbles" is my favorite because it puts me in stitches,

The City on the Edge of Forever.

The Trouble with Tribbles, was a fun episode, but TCotEoF is a powerful and emotional episode. One of the ultimate Trek classics.

I love both episodes but I picked City, I just think it was more story oriented where Tribbles was more comedy oriented. 2 totally different kinds of episodes, great in different ways. For me though I always loved the drama of City.

not a tough decision, I vote for City on the Edge of Forever. Yes, tribbles are cute. Not to say that I don't like it, but I just think the episode is overrated. I don't think anything can beat the drama that 'Forever' had and the feeling people who watch the episode have by the end.

I love both of them equally.

Tribbles for the humor.

City for its seriousness.

I think best of both worlds,City and tribbles,I can't decide.

they both a blast from the past!