Sign in to follow this  
Sarah

Voyager Movie

I dont know if this topic has been done befor but I was just thinking that a Voyager movie would be great!!!! Think about It !! I have always wanted to know what happens to the crew after and about Janeways promotion and seven what happens to her!!!! any one else thank there should be a movie???

Later days all :wow::wow::wow::wow:

Voyager wasnt the sort of series thent translates well into film world. I agree that some of the characters could have a part to play in a future film but there possibly could be a "re-uniting of the old crew to face a new threat " like with the Motion Picture.

They all went to jail! :wow: Ok maybe not, I’m sure they all received some sort of award or medal for being good little boys and girls and thingys during the journey home. :wow:

They all went to jail! :wow: Ok maybe not, I’m sure they all received some sort of award or medal for being good little boys and girls and thingys during the journey home. :wow: 

I have always wondered about the Maquis situation and what would happen to Chakotay and B'Elanna. I could see them being pardoned but I wonder if B'Elanna would have had to return to the Academy if she wanted to return to Starfleet.

In TNG, I guess Ro probably would have still been court-martialed as she was an active Starfleet officer when she deserted to go with the Maquis.

And Alterego, I just love it when you use technobabble like that. :wow:

:wow:Thanks, here it is again, thingys.

I wonder if B'Elanna would have had to return to the Academy if she wanted to return to Starfleet.

For VOY being the disappointment it turned out to be (for me) I never thought about it but I've got to admit you have me curios now... [Thinking Pause]........

Naaaah. :wow:

I really don't think Voyager needs it's own Movie. The show was about the Journey Home...and [Gomer Pile]Suprise Suprise Suprise[/Gomer Pile], they Made it home.

I agree with Jean-Luc

Oh, and just to add... I think that if they were going to do a movie, Voyager would have been left in the Delta Quadrant or just started to enter the Beta Quadrant, then getting home in the movies. Since the show wasn't successful enough, they got home in the finale.

Oh, and to those who didn't get to see Nemesis...

Click for Spoiler:

Admiral Janeway has a cameo and orders Picard to Romulous! You only see her on Picard's little view screen, but still! She bossed Picard arround! :blink:

I'd like to see a Voy movie..but I agree with Jean-Luc with the fact that it's going to be a mixed crew for sure..which makes it even more interesting BUT they might go the TNG route and ignore the 7 seasons of character developmnet and just have an action flicks with lil jokes here and there.

I'll be annoyed if they try and do 2 action movies in a row. The next Trek movie should be a mystery type story like in the first movie and revolve arround Sisko's return. That or we should have a war movie about an invasion by Species 8472.

<font  style='width=80%; filter:glow(color=blue)'>I'll be annoyed if they try and do 2 action movies in a row.  The next Trek movie should be a mystery type story like in the first movie and revolve arround Sisko's return.  That or we should have a war movie about an invasion by Species 8472.</font>

I agree. A movie about the return of Sisko would be awesome. I also think that Picard should be in it....

I too think Voyager's best shot at a movie was to end the series with them still in the Delta Quadrant. Them getting home pretty well killed their chance at a movie. THe non starfleet crew will be gone and now the Cpt is an Admrial. of the other series the best shot at a non TNG movie is DS9.

They need to make a movie, because we need to know what happens to The Maquis. They really left us hanging there. :D

lol, that's one reason.

I think they should have 1 movie (if they were good, i wouldnt mind more, but one should be fine...), just to show how the future turned out in the NEW timeline.

Oh, and just to add...  I think that if they were going to do a movie, Voyager would have been left in the Delta Quadrant or just started to enter the Beta Quadrant, then getting home in the movies.  Since the show wasn't successful enough, they got home in the finale.

Oh, and to those who didn't get to see Nemesis...

Click for Spoiler:

Admiral Janeway has a cameo and orders Picard to Romulous!  You only see her on Picard's little view screen, but still!  She bossed Picard arround! :wub:

She just THINKS she is bossing Picard around. Picard is the man, will always be the man, and did i mention he is the man?

Whether there is a Voyager movie or not, I would love to see the characters from Voyager again, even if they are involved with a Star Trek movie with characters from different series. :wub:

They all went to jail! :laugh: Ok maybe not, I’m sure they all received some sort of award or medal for being good little boys and girls and thingys during the journey home. :dude: 

I have always wondered about the Maquis situation and what would happen to Chakotay and B'Elanna. I could see them being pardoned but I wonder if B'Elanna would have had to return to the Academy if she wanted to return to Starfleet.

In TNG, I guess Ro probably would have still been court-martialed as she was an active Starfleet officer when she deserted to go with the Maquis.

And Alterego, I just love it when you use technobabble like that. :dude:

In an episode of VOY, Torres recieved a "Hyper Email" (heck my terms) through a Hrogien signal... It stated that all the Maquie were either dead or held captive. So therefore your situation has been finalizied. Also, Picard didnt careless about Maquie, so we can be assured that the situation has been cleared. I think that a great movie topic would be to see the crew reunite for one final mission; Harry could be captain, Janeway could be Admiral, and guess who would be stuck with commanding (hehehehe). It can even have a trageic end with the death of Seven and that can all pierce a wound within all VOY fans hearts, but we can finally see a love develop between Janeway and Chakotay that was meant to be.

Call it a fate sucks movie

Also, Picard didnt careless about Maquie, so we can be assured that the situation has been cleared.

Picard may not have "cared less" for the Marquis however Ro deserted from Starfleet. Picard told her that if she didn't follow her orders he would personally see her court-maritialed. Her situation is different from Chakotay because he resigned from Starfleet so to pardon him for his involvement with the Maquis is more likely but Ro would have to face the consequences of her actions for deserting.

anyone interested in the events after "endgame" should probably wait for the "homecoming" series of voyager books. as for what happens to the maquis...

Click for Spoiler:

they are given a general pardon, providing they return to starfleet. they are absolved of any wrongdoing. you can read a chapter 1 preview of the book here: http://www.simonsays.com/subs/excerpt.cfm?...isbn=074346754X

so i would say a purely voyager cast movie is out of the question since all of the loose ends that the series had are probably answered in the books. too bad eh?

and from another preview i read in another book, the borg nano virus rears it's ugly head on earth... guess they managed to get that virus to earth somehow...hope i've piqued your interest..