Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Kellie Waymire

well the tributes finally playing. how appropriate and nice, that song not only makes a great theme for the show, but its quite touching when put in such an aspect.

I thought so too (about the music), I listened to a couple of songs but Faith of the Heart fit how I felt really well.

well the tributes finally playing. how appropriate and nice, that song not only makes a great theme for the show, but its quite touching when put in such an aspect.

I thought so too (about the music), I listened to a couple of songs but Faith of the Heart fit how I felt really well.

i think it kind of lends to the idea that death is just the beginings of our travels. with some faith the journey continues after death. whether or not anyone beleives in god you have to admit it still sounds like a wonderful thing to experience when you think of it in that maner. i beleive life is a journey, not a destination, and that that journey continues after death. and i think the song fits that wonderfully. again good job VBG. does what i just said make any sense? im beat, its been a reeeeaaalllyy long day, week, month, year. :clap:

I have read, but don't know if it's true or not that Kellie was dating Connor Trinneer. If this was indeed true then our thoughts and prayers should also go out to Connor for his loss.

The source for this information is below:

http://www.geocities.com/trinneer_connor/Bio.html

According to local news reports her boyfriend was someone named "Gary Judson Smoot" that she met in Seattle while working in the theater there.

I have read, but don't know if it's true or not that Kellie was dating Connor Trinneer. If this was indeed true then our thoughts and prayers should also go out to Connor for his loss.

The source for this information is below:

http://www.geocities.com/trinneer_connor/Bio.html

According to local news reports her boyfriend was someone named "Gary Judson Smoot" that she met in Seattle while working in the theater there.

That very well could be, I don't know how old the above web site is or if it is accurate at all.

With repect I think its time to remove the memoral from the portal. But keep this thread open.

It's going to remain on the portal for a respectful amount of time and then something will take it's place. We already have a time set to replace it.

Lovely tribute.  My condolences to her family.  I enjoyed her appearances on Enterprise.

Even though I didn't see her on Enterprise, I saw her on Voyager and she was really good. I'm going to miss her very much. My condolences to her family.

It is a very nice tribute VBG..I'm still waiting to see how they are going to honor her memory on Enterprise..

It is a very nice tribute VBG..I'm still waiting to see how they are going to honor her memory on Enterprise..

Have they said anything yet on how or if they will do anything?

She Will be greatly missed. My sincere condolences to the family and friends... Live long and Prosper....

Spacetigger,

Just noticed your new sig. Is that Kellie?

Yes it is Kellie..I like that pic of her..I still find it hard to believe that she is gone..I'm still wondering when 'Enterprise' will pay tribute to her in some way..

Have they said anything yet on how or if they will do anything?

I still don't know when they plan on honoring her or when..I only know what Rick Berman said in that interview in the Communicator magazine..He was very vague but he assured us that something would be done to honor her. I just hope it's this season..

I've made a little story for this happening. Here it is:

The Captain walked into the Mess Hall and saw everyone standing there and the sad looks. He slowly made his way to the center. He had prepared a speech for the memorial and he then read that speech:

Our days in this universe are numbered, that is a fact, and we may not know everything in the book, but we do use our time wisely. We don’t lose a single second; always our time is being filled with fun, sadness, happiness, mourning, or seriousness.

I feel that Crewman Cutler had a very special place in our hearts, and in our minds. She always brought happiness to everyone, and her curiosity was her most admirable quality. I had many times, seen her walking down the halls, and I would see her smile that would just cheer me up. Her family and friends on earth new her well and I feel we got to know her too, but maybe there was something about her we did not know, maybe there was a part of her life not explored, maybe, but now, I feel pain at any chances of those parts being lost.

Perhaps, just maybe, she’s looking down on us, from, oh, who knows where, and guarding us. Maybe she’s not, but I do know she will be in our hearts forever. May Elizabeth Cutler's name be remembered always for who she was. May she rest in peace.

Archer stepped back and signaled to the whistler and he sounded off. He watched as Cutler’s makeshift coffin, converted from a torpedo module, went out adrift into space, he would always remember her, it had pained him to lose a crew member. He slowly turned around and walked out of the Mess Hall, not looking back.

In Memory of Kellie Waymire 1967-2003

I like that tribute Trekkie617..Very moving and very fitting for Crewman Cutler..Let's just hope that Enterprise does honor her in a similar fashion..Soon..

Unless I missed it they never did do a tribute to her did they?

250959[/snapback]

No, they didn't do anything for her yet..I've been waiting for it..I remember Rick Berman saying in that mag interview that they were working on something for her..(In fact I asked him the question :blink: )But I expected that during last season..It just hasn't happened yet.. :blink:

Amazing to me that it has already been a year since her passing.. I still miss her very much on Enterprise.. Crewman Cutler would have had an interesting relationship with Phlox.. I'm quite baffled as to why Enterprise never did anything for Kellie..Especially after Rick Berman said that they would..Looks like it'll never happen now..

I have to say that I was a little disappointed that they have not done anything yet for her. Doing it now would appear more as an afterthought from my point of view.

That was sad news, and they should have done something for her. :sly:

fortionatly VB did and I think it was very nice.

Every so often I'm really hit hard by the loss of Kellie. Yesterday I received the DVD with her "Wonderfalls" appearance via Netflix, and the dedication at the end really made me sad. She was such a wonderful person and a tallented actor. I really feel like I knew her, and that I've lost a friend.

Mark