Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Kellie Waymire

We at STARTREKFANS.NET were saddened to learn of the death of Kellie Waymire. (Crewman Elizabeth Cutler)

Kellie_Waymire.jpg

She left this world far too early but she left it a richer place for her presence. She will be missed by her friends, family and fans.

I've made this short video as a tribute.

Tribute to Kellie Waymire (3.5mb file)

Nicely done, VBG. I am deeply saddened by this young woman's untimely passing. It really makes you stop and think about your own life and the people in your life, how tenuous life really is.

My sister was her stepmother and I will make sure Kellie's father knows about the kind tribute you made to his wonderful daughter.

Thank you so very much for remembering her with such kindness.

My sister was her stepmother and I will make sure Kellie's father knows about the kind tribute you made to his wonderful daughter.

Thank you so very much for remembering her with such kindness.

Kay, thank you so much for passing on the feelings of us on this forum. Kellie was a wonderful actress, and she will always be remembered in the minds of her fans and in Star Trek history.

I just watched the interview that she gave to STARTREK.net last year and it brought several tears to my eyes. She was one of the best guest stars on Enterprise and I was looking forward to seeing her again. Now that Ensign Cutler is no longer around, the show has suffered a great loss.

God bless you and the rest of her family.

:blink:

Lovely tribute. My condolences to her family. I enjoyed her appearances on Enterprise.

Nicely done VBG. Very moving. I just went and re-watched her interview on Startrek.com..She was a wonderful actress and person..We will miss her greatly..My condolences to her family..

Aw. Thats so sad :blink: Poor woman. And a Star Trek crew mwmber. What show was she on?

Aw. Thats so sad :blink:  Poor woman. And a Star Trek crew mwmber. What show was she on?

She played on an Episode of Voyager and on a few episodes of Enterprise as well.

That is so sad. :wow::wow: :blink:

My condolences to her friends and family. *sighs*

Mrs. Captain Picard

This is sad news.

My condolences go out to her family and friends.

Kellie Waymire will be missed.

Very nice tribute VBG

KayTroi

I slightly changed the video, the clips and music are the same but I changed the text at the end. I also re-encoded the larger of the 2 files so it should be a little better quality and will now play in Windows Media player.

my last post didnt convey my profound sadness.... :blink:

i have dedicated my latest school film to her....i felt it was the least i could do..

A very moving tribute VBG.

I am very saddened to hear of Kellie's passing. She will be greatly missed. Her loved ones will be in my prayers.

"Second star to the right and straight on till morning." Kellie Waymire, until we meet at the gates of Sto-Vo-Kor, you will be missed. Qapla! :blink: My thoughts and prayers for her family and friends!

Very nice tribute VBG, well done!

I would like to espress my condolences to Kellie's family, friends and collegues. I am sure that I speak for all of us here at STARTREKFANS.NET in saying that we will be here if there is anything that we can do to help you through this devastating period. We have all grown to love Kellie as a member of the Star Trek family and she will be deeply missed by us all.

all deaths are sad but at such a young age, my age, just makes one think how short life really is. my condolences to her family, and all her friends and loved ones. as any loss is a hard one. <_<

well the tributes finally playing. how appropriate and nice, that song not only makes a great theme for the show, but its quite touching when put in such an aspect.

Edited by cptwright