Sign in to follow this  
~Crims~

One Thing Ds9 Needed More Of

Personally I couldn't stand her. I thought she was whiny and annoying and the actress I felt had no chemistry with Colm Meany.

As if O'Brien did not enough problems holding that rusting carrdie base together with screws and wit..but then had to go home and deal with Keiko and her problem of the week...sorry she just didn't do it for me.

Why was it that she vanished for a couple years there? She just wasn't on very much. I never have heard why though.

I believe it was because she was making a movie called "The Joy Luck Club". I think she had a couple of other projects as well, if I remember correctly.

Personally I couldn't stand her.  I thought she was whiny and annoying and the actress I felt had no chemistry with Colm Meany.

I sort of agree, I just have a thing for Asian women. :wow:

Why was it that she vanished for a couple years there? She just wasn't on very much. I never have heard why though.

I believe it was because she was making a movie called "The Joy Luck Club". I think she had a couple of other projects as well, if I remember correctly.

She sure has had a varied career. Did you recognize her as being Klinger's Korea wife in MASH.

Here is a link with her work:

IMDB

Well we've heard every explanation except the kitchen sink and here it is; She was down on Bajor studying Botany.

I loved the paranoia O’Brien had about Keiko and I really loved the way she seemed to know that about him and kept him dancing on his tippy toes around her. WHATTA WOMAN! :wow:

Guest Ktrek

I thought the writers did a good job showing how careers can come between a husband and wife and strain their relationship. As far as Asian women she was not bad but Linda Parks is ALOT cuter!medium-smiley-124.gif

Ktrek

I thought the writers did a good job showing how careers can come between a husband and wife and strain their relationship. As far as Asian women she was not bad but Linda Parks is ALOT cuter!medium-smiley-124.gif

Ktrek

I concur

As far as Asian women she was not bad but Linda Parks is ALOT cuter!

Cuter??? That's an Understatement :wow:

I Liked the one where Keiko was possessed by a Pah'Wraith

but after a while I just wanted to slap her.

:blink: ;):D:hand::hand::wow:

Did ya like her on TNG?

Nope. I didn't much like her from the begining. The way to tell your man you don't want to marry him is not to send Data to talk to him. Have some guts woman. sad-smiley-066.gif

but after a while I just wanted to slap her.

:blink: ;):D:hand::hand::wow:

Did ya like her on TNG?

Nope. I didn't much like her from the begining. The way to tell your man you don't want to marry him is not to send Data to talk to him. Have some guts woman. sad-smiley-066.gif

lol I just re-watched that episode yesterday on DVD. I didn't like her in that episode at all...

I always thought she had the world's most annoying voice. And for a battle seasoned man like O'Brien having a wife that could always seem to tell him what to do just did not seem right.

I always thought she had the world's most annoying voice.  And for a battle seasoned man like O'Brien having a wife that could always seem to tell him what to do just did not seem right.

You must be single!!! bwahahaha :devil:

I always thought she had the world's most annoying voice.  And for a battle seasoned man like O'Brien having a wife that could always seem to tell him what to do just did not seem right.

You must be single!!! bwahahaha :devil:

WELL IM NOT SINGLE. me and the wife have a mutual understanding of things around the house, and everything else. her character coulda been a whole lot different.i know how wives can be a pain in the butt. but she was way overboard, and considering the stress of his job, she needed to be a lot more understanding of him, and his need for his GUY relationship with bashir. instead of always giving him a hard time. i loved it when she went to bajor.

i love asian women too but who is LINDA PARKS. i like tia carrera shes a little hotty too, or lucy leui

I sincerely hope you are joking!!! :o She was so annoying though, wasn't she. Miles was such a dead on fella and she just seemed like a wingy poo bag.

And. She wasn't very popular with the gals, it seemed on the Enterprise. You never saw her go have a hair do with Bev or anything...oh by the way Bevfrank, much better hair!!!!! 9/10 :o

Well I don’t really hate her or anything . . .

. . .I really don’t have anything against her personally

I can see that maybe she gets emotional in a certain sense when you watch the show, but I think that’s understandable.

I also agree with Ktrek that it is true that a job really does interfere with ones relationship.

Come to think of it did they ever have in DS9 an issue in a episode how money could do too that? (Because money is used on the station . . . .and so on)

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Ktrek

i also agree with this, good 1 ktrek