• William T. Riker
    • Data
    • Benjamin Sisko
    • Dr. Julian Bashir
    • Chakotay
    • Tom Paris
    • Jonathan Archer
    • Trip Tucker

I got kind of tired of seeing all the Star Trek babe polls on various boards so I thought turnabout is fair play. :wow: (You don't know how long I have wanted to use that smilie). So ladies, vote away.

Yes, you know that Data will have at least 4 votes when the Soong sisters are finished. In my dictionary, sexy and good looking have vastly different meanings. There are many qualities that Data possesses that to me are very sexy. :wow:

Why isn't President BeachGuy listed??

Because it would have skewed the results as we all would have voted for you! :wow:

Of course, Data has my vote! And I am glad you turned the tables on the guys, Takara! It is about time!

I got kind of tired of seeing all the Star Trek babe polls on various boards so I thought turnabout is fair play.  (You don't know how long I have wanted to use that smilie). So ladies, vote away.

Yes, you know that Data will have at least 4 votes when the Soong sisters are finished. In my dictionary, sexy and good looking have vastly different meanings. There are many qualities that Data possesses that to me are very sexy.

I definately agree with you, and he is very sexy and very good looking!

Trip drips sex appeal like no one I have ever seen. He's charming - even when he's cantankerous he's a doll. I love the accent. So I voted for him. But Captain Archer (Scott Bakula) is a sexy man :wow: and maybe my age is showing but he has the maturity (As long as I can forget I ever saw A Night in Sickbay) that Trip doesn't have yet. Oh well, and then there's the real world. :wow:

My gosh, this is the 5th time I've tried to post this. I HATE COMPUTERS!!! ARGH!!! ok, I'm calm now, please forgive my little outburst. Back on the topic:

Well, I'm sure it's pretty easy to guess who I voted for. Yup, you were right.

And he's not just good looking, he's just perfect. IMO.

I agree that good looking and sexy are different, but, if I used the word sexy, I would say Data's both (but I don't so I'm going to start the squirming now)

i am shocked that Captian Picard had not gotten a vote yet! Where is Bev? I think she would vote for him...

Yes, i voted for tall, gold and handsome...the golden boy...Sunshine himself...Data.

But i love the comment that Riker is just too yummy for words. That was great!

I still think that a man who would never tire would be...very interesting! :devil:

LESSA!!! (*blushing* and squirming now, as I believe dsbs would say!)

Now, you silly gutter mind...i just meant that he could do all the house work and not mind while i took a nice hot bath....(yeah right!)

I think Trip would be cool and Archer...he is very cute! and i Love Sisko's expressive eyes. You know...there are quite a few very sexy guys it Trek!

DId she post Spock?

I think being able to mind meld with a man you loved and how loved you would be very cool!

Come on, it was just because you had that devil smilie that I thought that you meant it "that way". Other then that....since he doesn't require sleep, then I would have someone to talk to if he were here and for whatever reason I couldn't be on the boards. There are times that I just can't get to sleep when I am working on projects or have school work to finish(when I am college again, of course) or I am sick.

Well that was before I knew he had a hairy back. cheeky-smiley-012.gif That little detail was never in any of my fantasies. laughing-smiley-002.gif Oh well, I still think he's yummy.

i am shocked that Captian Picard had not gotten a vote yet! Where is Bev? I think she would vote for him...

Sometimes I wish we could vote twice but then I might have voted for Data twice. Picard is DEFINITELY my second choice on the list.

What can I say, I'm attracted to bald men... Kirk was sexy back in the day but by the time the movies came around he was starting to show his age. Picard however has only become more sexy with age. I think Picard seemed his oldest in Ecounter at Farpoint.

GUESS who I voted for????? Sparkling hazel eyes...sexy smirk...nice body (up until the 5th movie, that is)...even after he put on a couple of pounds I still liked to look at him-more to love!!!! I even like the hair piece! James T Kirk just ooooooozes sexy! Sorry if I got carried away there.....

Why isn't Shinzon on the list?  :laugh:  :wow:

I'm voting for him anyway.

Shinzon, I have not forgotten you.  B)

That will be the next poll. Sexiest villain. Shinzon will have my vote for movies but Lore for tv.

QUOTE (Lessa_Soong @ Apr 11 2003, 10:21 AM)

Well that was before I knew he had a hairy back.  That little detail was never in any of my fantasies.  Oh well, I still think he's yummy.

ROFL!!!!

I have always liked tall men. They do not mind if you put on high heels.

Why isn't Shinzon on the list?  :laugh:  :wow:

I'm voting for him anyway.

Shinzon, I have not forgotten you.  B)

That will be the next poll. Sexiest villain. Shinzon will have my vote for movies but Lore for tv.

OK, sorry. You just asked for sexiest studmuffin and he was the first one to come to mind.

QUOTE (Lessa_Soong @ Apr 11 2003, 10:21 AM)

Well that was before I knew he had a hairy back.  That little detail was never in any of my fantasies.  Oh well, I still think he's yummy.

ROFL!!!!

I have always liked tall men. They do not mind if you put on high heels.

Hey! In my case I would have to wear high heels, just for me to be "average" height! So, in my case, I think anyone I would ever date would not mind me wearing heels! I am ONLY 4'11" after all!

Because it would have skewed the results as we all would have voted for you! :wow:

Hee hee, Data is on the poll. It looks like Data skewed the votes a bit anyhoo. :laugh:

Hee hee, Data is on the poll. It looks like Data skewed the votes a bit anyhoo. :laugh:

Come on Data, you KNEW that he would skew the votes.....but having his name on the poll makes it more fun for us Soong Sisters.

I think Picard seemed his oldest in Ecounter at Farpoint.

That's true...very strange.

Of course Data skewed the votes! He's Data! don't get me started :o

I have no Star Trek 2nd on my "list" (it's a very short list. No, not THAT short!), although there are plenty of nice-looking people, you can think someone's nice-looking without having a major-big crush on them (stupid everything. Im making myself squirm. How I hate being a teenager)

(stupid everything. Im making myself squirm. How I hate being a teenager)

I never would have guessed you're a teenager. You seem very mature. I'm glad the teenage years are over! They were a pain in the butt. :o

BTW, why does your profile say you were born in 2002? :o

Thanks! :o I try not to let myself get too carried away.

Well, I put it as 2002 b/c I didn't want anyone to know how old I was, but then I kept on letting things slip by accident, and I thought that everyone would find out eventually anyways, so I let it out. Besides, after a while, i realised that the people here aren't shallow or anything, and that they'd accept me no matter how old I was. And if they wouldn't then I may as well know it. (the "Am I the YOungest Here?" board helped. I had thought I was one of the youngest 'till then. I was always reading about people and their kids or jobs, etc). And yes, it was a bit of a big deal over nothing, but it felt like a big deal at the time.