Sign in to follow this  
Sirius

A Map of Star Trek Space (24th century)

I found this at www.ex-astris-scientia.org and liked it so much,despite a few inconsistencies,that I saved it,and decided to share it.

Click for Spoiler:

local-space-christian.jpg

It is a really cool map, I do see some of the inconsistencies that you might be speaking of in it though.

I can't find Andor (I would think it's someplace near Vulcan) and Cardassia is made up of more then just Cardassia, the main home world is called Cardassia Prime and there are several other planets in the Cardassian empire. Even with those inconsistencies though it's a really cool map.

I wonder where the Expanse and the Xindi are in relation to this map.

Yes,I noticed several missing planets.Also,it just seems to me that in relation to the UFP,the Cardassian Union is far too large.Perhaps even the Romulan Star Empire.Though,the Romulans should have a larger territory thn the cardassians.

I'm thinking of making my own map of Trek space based on this map,but with fewer (knock on wood) inconsistencies.

I may not have it ready for a while,as I plan to make certain of where I place everything.I want my map to be as much in-line with established facts as possible.

Nice map! The Briar Patch is WAY too large though. It is longer than the distance between Earth and Vulcan. And make no mistake about it, that is a very far distance. The Briar patch is quite small.

I Got A Star Trek Star Charts Book.

That Map Up There Comes Pretty Close.

Nice

The Romulan Boarder Is Wrong Though, And Their Space Is Much Too Big

If This Book I Have Is Canon That Is, lol

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

It is a really cool map, I do see some of the inconsistencies that you might be speaking of in it though.

I can't find Andor (I would think it's someplace near Vulcan) and Cardassia is made up of more then just Cardassia, the main home world is called Cardassia Prime and there are several other planets in the Cardassian empire. Even with those inconsistencies though it's a really cool map.

Try looking for Andoria or something like that.

I've seen the map before, but thanks for sharing <_<

Try looking for Andoria or something like that.

I've seen the map before, but thanks for sharing <_<

I looked for that too and couldn't find it anywhere on the map. I believe (but could easily be wrong) that the Andorians are from Andor. I'm just curious where they are in relation to Earth.