Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Bauer

Did Malcolm pull a Bond?

Click for Spoiler:

When Malcolm shot T'pol to take away the cowboy's advantage was anyone reminded of the simulation in Die Another Day. Bond walks into a room and this terrorist has M and has a gun to her head. He shoots M (only giving her a flesh wound), and then shoots the terrorist. But the funniest thing about that seen in Enterprise was that Malcolm seemed to check T'pol's pulse. Still a nice job by Reed.

I've never seen that Bond movie but I loved this scene, I rolled laughing but..

Click for Spoiler:

I just wish they had T'Pol come speak to him about shooting her later kind of like when she had to unlock the uandcuffs for Archer in Acquisition lol

I loved it!

Click for Spoiler:

I loved Malcolm's smirk as he shot T'Pol. That had me rolling. I'm sure she'll make some reference to him shooting her in another ep.

Click for Spoiler:

When Malcolm shot T'pol to take away the cowboy's advantage was anyone reminded of the simulation in Die Another Day. Bond walks into a room and this terrorist has M and has a gun to her head. He shoots M (only giving her a flesh wound), and then shoots the terrorist. But the funniest thing about that seen in Enterprise was that Malcolm seemed to check T'pol's pulse. Still a nice job by Reed.

I agree that is so close to what happpend think that is were they go t the Ida?