Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

I am Tosk

Coooooooool! I like it! :huh:

Did you do that in Adobe photoshop?

Yep, I used it as a way to release nervous energy while watching my Eagles win on Monday Night Football lol

Good job, but I don't know much about TOSK. I know he was the first alien through the wormhole. I think. I haven't seen the actual episode since it first aired. Always seem to miss that one. The only way I know of TOSK is through a little blurb on SPACE THE IMAGINATION STATION. I doubt anyone here gets the channel... but it's ALL SCI FI. I love it. Anywho, nice work.

Good job, but I don't know much about TOSK.  I know he was the first alien through the wormhole.  I think.  I haven't seen the actual episode since it first aired.  Always seem to miss that one.  The only way I know of TOSK is through a little blurb on SPACE THE IMAGINATION STATION.  I doubt anyone here gets the channel... but it's ALL SCI FI.  I love it.  Anywho,  nice work.

I get Space too. I saw the first few seasons of DS9 when they originally aired but don't remember all of the different aliens. I know space is currently running season 6 episodes so I'm sort of waiting until they start over at season 1 before watching regularly again.

Really nice montage, VBG.

The thing I remember most about that episode was Chief O'Brien clipping the leader of the hunters on the chin and knocking him out in one shot!"Guys gotta glass jaw.Hmm."(or something like that)

:huh:

Was Tosk the first alien through the wormhole?I could've sworn it was the Wadi,but maybe they were simply the first "official" delegation from a Gamma Quadrant government that came through?

The thing I remember most about that episode was Chief O'Brien clipping the leader of the hunters on the chin and knocking him out in one shot!"Guys gotta glass jaw.Hmm."(or something like that)

:huh:

Was Tosk the first alien through the wormhole?I could've sworn it was the Wadi,but maybe they were simply the first "official" delegation from a Gamma Quadrant government that came through?

Tosk was the first, the Wadi were the first official "First Contact" through the wormhole. I think this episode was one of the better, if not best season 1 episodes. I really liked Tosk and have always wondered how long he kept the hunt going.