Sign in to follow this  
subcommanderbeavis

Top 10 reasons I hate Brett Hart

I am a Wrasslin' fan.Always have been,always will be.Just lately,oh,for the past few years I've been a little disappointed in the crap the WWE churns out ad nauseum,and calls "sports entertainment"(Man,I HATE that term),but I still keep up with the sport.

I've seen a lot of great wrestlers in my time as a fan.Idolized some,thought well of some,didn't care for some,hated some.And one of the guys I hate the most is that pink and black wearing,greasy haired,whining Calgary native Brett Hart! :blink:

Want 10 reasons why I hate him?Okay,here ya go...

#1 Because he's Brett Hart

#2-#10 (see my first reason!)

The man is a gifted technical wrestler,no doubt about it.But the only reason he ever became world champion was because he happened to get a push when the WWF was bereft (thanks to WCW) of big name stars to challenge him.Does any wrestling fan here really believe Hart could have beaten Sting?Hogan?A healthy Ric Flaire?(when they wrestled for the title,Flaire was battling the flu and had a 100-degree temp,according to WWF officials).

And the guy is a crybaby.He's moaned and complained and whined every moment of everyday about being shafted out of the world title by Vince McMahon.I hate to have to be the one to tell Brett,but McMahon ownes the WWF and the title belt!If he decides that its time to crown a new champ,guess what?ITS TIME TO CROWN A NEW CHAMP.Do other wrestlers kick up a hissy fit when they drop a title?No.Be a man Brett....oh,wait,I forgot.You cheated on your wife,and betrayed her and your children to sleep around with former WWF Diva Sunny.You don't know how to be a man.

Your little brother was everything you weren't.A great wrestler,a wonderful ambassador for the sport,a devoted husband and family man (who had saved every penny to build his wife a dream house back home in Canada),and appreciative of all of the opportunities Vince McMahon and the sport of wrestling provided him with.Never once did you hear Owen utter a complaint about anything.He just went out and did his job,and the fans loved him.Even when he was a heel,we respected him.But not you,Brett.Your a loser.

by SubCommanderbeavis. :thumbs:

I'm with you Cuzzin!

Bret Stinks,man.Worse than a day old pot of collards.I just don't get the loyalty in some fans he inspires.He's such a jerk.

As for technical skillz,Ken Shamrock could've snapped this geeks legs in two,no sweat.Bret should thank McMahon for allowing him to be the company's franchise wrestler for a while.Ninety-nine and a half percent of wrestlers never,ever reach that plateau.But does Bret feel gratitude?Nope.He cries about losing to Shawn Michaels (another fella I HATE),like the little b**ch that he is.

What do you think about some of the newer stars,Beav?

Edited by admiralpeewee

Stardate:213605.8

I liked Brett Hart somewhat when he wrestled for the WWF.Yeh I think that Vince should of never screwed him over but whats done is done.His battles with Stone Cold Steve Austin were awsome!!!True Owen was alot better man but when it comes down to it Brett was an awsome talented wrestler.Anybody who survived Stew Harts basement torture has got to be good.

Oh and i agree his hair was WAAYYYY to greasy

BTW because of this forum I failed my CISCO TEST!!!!!! :thumbs:

First off, there is no proof that Bret Hart had an affair with Sunny. Accusations by Shawn Michaels have absolutely no basis in fact. They were made at a time when there was a very personal feud between the two which was based on comments that Bret Hart had made that Shawn Michaels was faking injuries (which many other wrestlers felt he was doing as well). It is also know that at the time Shawn Michaels was not a nice person (I can't speak for how he is now).

Bret Hart is a very well respected member of his community. He is a very classy individual in a "sport" that doesn't have much class. I suggest you go to the TSN website, join up and do a search of Bret Hart - there is one article where he says that Shawn Michaels never apologized to him but in that article there are links to a number of 30 in-depth interviews that Bret has done with TNS over the past number of years. You might get a different opinion of the man from watching some of them.

As for his "hissy fit", he was completely betrayed and stabbed in the back by Vince McMahon. We all know that match results are predetermined so going behind someone's back to change those results - scheming with the referee and Shawn Michaels - prior to a match is unheard of in wrestling.

I know from living in Calgary that not all of the Hart family are worthy role models but Bret Hart definitely is.

Owen Hart's death was very tragic. My cousin went to high school with him in Calgary and he once bet on me when a friend and I were arm wrestling at our table in a restaurant. He and Martha (still in high school) were in the booth across from us.

Hmm..Okay. 

Dissapointed I didn't Go Off On You?  :blink:

I Deal With People Who Hate Wresting All Together.....Fans That hate Wrestlers I Like Don't Bother Me :thumbs:

How ironic!! Here I am defending Bret Hart and I gave up on wrestling years ago. lol

I was sooooo lucky during my years in Calgary. I used to go see Stampede Wrestling live at the Calgary Coral every week with a friend of mine. We used to buy tickets so people would be able to see the back of our heads on camera too.

Watching Bret Hart, Davey Boy Smith, Dynamite Kid (one of the best!!!!), Jimmy Niedhart et all week after week was great.

People That Don't Like Wrestling Don't Bother Me Either.

It's Certainly Not For Everyone....Especially These Days

As For Bret Hart....I Still Liked Him Eve After He Turned Heel.

And The Death Of Owen Hart Truly Saddened Me :thumbs:

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

My opinion of Brett is based on personal experience,meeting him in Little Rock,in the months just before he jumped to WCW.I took a very young relative to meet him at the wrestler's entrance at an arena,and he was very rude and obnoxious.Maybe he's just polite to Canadians?All I know is is that Owen,who appeared shortly thereafter apologized and was more than considerate enough to talk with all the kids assembled and sign some autographs.

Owen will always be one of the greats in my mind and heart.

As for being betrayed,I'd say Brett's breaking his 20-year commitment to Titan Sports,Inc. and the WWF was a betrayal of the first magnitude,considering he was THE company player at the time.

As for Bret's alleged infidelity.I believe it,and I didn't hear it from Michaels.I heard it from many other sources in a half-dozen different wrestling magazines,on-line,and from other wrestling fans I know.

I'll never change my opinion on Bret.

:thumbs:

I For One Don't Care To Get Into A Wrestler's Personal Life...I Know Bret Got All "Crazy" And What Not, But I Enjoyed Seeing Him Wrestle, That Was The Main Thing For Me.

The wrestling is the main thing for me,too.

I just thought he was a jerk for acting the way he did toward his American fans.Do you remember when they were doing that whole stupid USA Vs Canada feud?Bret went out on the WWF's international tour and insulted and mocked and belittled American wrestling fans,and the United States.He was a creep in Little Rock,and that wasn't any scripted anti-American sentiment.That was all Bret.Even Owen seemed offended.

Since then I've become sort of hyper-sensitive to anything he says or does (I'll occasionally check out his articles in the Calgary Sun,just for laughs...can't believe he's still hung up over the title loss).

Oh God...The Man Needs To Let It Go.  :thumbs:

All That Is For Our Entertainment After All.

Click for Spoiler:

beavis.gif

Bret or me? :blink:

If it's me,then,"No!No!No!Nooooooo!!!!"

Edited by subcommanderbeavis

I Meant about the Belt :thumbs:

It's all part of the show...didn't he realise that? :blink:

And Oh Yeah, Since I Don't Actually Know The Man...My Opinion Of Him Is Strictly For Wrestling

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

Stardate:213860.9

Any body ever read Mick Foley's book??He talks about how him,DDP,Steve Williams(Austin) and Owen used to stay at hotels together on the road and how they always played little jokes on each other.Brett happened to stay at the same hotel once and he got really pissed about a joke they played on him.Mick said that he was never really friendly especially compared to Owen.

Poor poor Owen.I was watching that PPV when it happened.As soon as I saw him fall( before they shut the camera off) I thought "Its just part of the show" Then I hear Jim Ross's voice and I knew it was real.

Ya know its kinda ironic how he died.Twice in his career he paralyzed two people with his piledriver(Steve Austin and Dan "the Beast" Sevren).When he fell he landed right on his head(I had a cousin who was there and saw it)snapping his neck.So bascially he died of a 200 foot piledriver.Ironic justice maybe( I know that sounds cold but it makes you think). :huh:

Some people consider professional wrestling a "sport".Hence,topics relating to professional wrestling would be included in the NFL and other sports Forum.

Pro Wrestling a sport.... :huh:

Stardate:213866.9

Ok i want to know who here considers pro wrestling a sport!!!!!!!???

When i was hooked on i still didnt consider it a sport :lol:

Up until about age 12 I would've called it a sport. :lol:

I know a LOT of folks around where I live that consider it a sport and real :lol:

Oh,boy.That's pretty funny.But what can you do?If they want to believe its real,then I guess for them its real.