Sign in to follow this  
Sam The Smuggler

Star Wars Fans Thread

I've heard in this movie, the Storm/Clone Troopers can actually fire their blasters and.....actually HIT SOMETHING!!!!!!

AMAZING!!!!!

309719[/snapback]

They Have To In This One :bow::bow: :P

One question though.

Why isn't General Greivous on the poster?

He was only briefly seen in the trailer too. :bow:

I have two theories.

1) He's so awesome, Lucas wants to save him for the movie.

2) He sucks. :bow:

One question though.

He was only briefly seen in the trailer too.  :bow:

I have two theories.

2) He sucks.  :bow:

309721[/snapback]

Brilliant :P

Thankyou!!!!  :bow:

Still, he looks better than the original concept.

Which was basically a flying octopus with a robot head.

:bow:

309726[/snapback]

I Don't Think I Ever Saw That Design.

I finally saw the new trailer in Quicktime on SW.com.

It looks even more incredible when you see it like that.

This is going to be a remarkable movie. THIS is the one that Star Wars fans have been waiting sooooooooooooooooooo long to see. Finally, it's only just over two months away.

It's going to be great.

BTW- I haven't seen Jar Jar in the new trailer. ;) :P

Hopefully in just his death scene.  :P

310279[/snapback]

Alas, GL has stated that JJB won't be dying in the movie so that is left for the EU ;)

Well, as long as his screentime in this movie is limited, I'm cool with that.

This movie is too serious and important to waste any time on that character.

One question though.

He was only briefly seen in the trailer too.  :borg2:

I have two theories.

2) He sucks.  :P

309721[/snapback]

2! 2! 2! :P

Hopefully in just his death scene.  ;)

310279[/snapback]

Alas, GL has stated that JJB won't be dying in the movie so that is left for the EU ;)

310403[/snapback]

That's good to hear. Hopefully he'll be all heroic and dramatic in this movie. Saving some senators maybe...

The final Star Wars movie will be an emotional "Titanic in space", according to director George Lucas. Episode III: Revenge Of The Sith will hit movie theatres in America in May bringing to an end the most celebrated sci-fi film franchise in screen history. Episodes I and II, released 16 years after the last of the original trilogy Return Of The Jedi, were derided by critics and fans - who felt they lacked the quality of their predecessors. But Lucas is promising Episode III, which will bring the series to a close, will be a different affair. He says, "It's a real tearjerker, and it will be received in a way that none of us can expect. I feel that I've made the movie the best I can and it turned out the way I wanted it to be, so I'm happy." And he insists he isn't concerned about fans' response to Episode III: "I never try to anticipate what the world's going to think or even worry about whether they're going to like it or not. That's not my job, to make people like my movies. They either like them or they don't. That's completely out of my hands." Speaking at the ShoWest conference in Las Vegas, Nevada, Lucas refused to give away the film's plot - but screened the first six minutes of the film, and told audience members, "Obviously, fans would love to see a movie about Darth Vader running around killing people. I'm not telling that story, and I'm not interested in that. That's not what the movie is. This first trilogy is really about the father, the struggles of a father, or a man, basically, to find himself, and at the same time fall into a trap of wanting certain powers, making a pact with the devil and basically spending the rest of his life regretting it."

from IMDB.com

Just curious of what you SW fans think of George Lucas' referring to Episode III as "Titanic in Space". Does that excite or scare you?

Just curious of what you SW fans think of George Lucas' referring to Episode III as "Titanic in Space".  Does that excite or scare you?

311458[/snapback]

Alittle Of Both Actually,lol :look: :angry:

Just curious of what you SW fans think of George Lucas' referring to Episode III as "Titanic in Space". Does that excite or scare you?

As long as we don't get someone saying "ANAKIN, OYYYCCCCCBERRRRGGGG ROOOIIIGGGHHHTTTTT AHHHHEAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!

Real spoiler here, somewhat known though.

Click For Spoiler
Edited by Matt

I can't recall, it was a reliable source though...

Click For Spoiler
Edited by Matt

Click For Spoiler
Jar Jar does not die!

:P :P :P :o :o :lol: :lol:

I found this from the Detroit Free Press:

'Star Wars': III, II, I, ripoff

March 22, 2005

Two "Stars Wars" movies are being released today on DVD to lay the groundwork for May 19's "Star Wars: Episode III -- Revenge of the Sith" in theaters, but be forewarned: Despite what you might have heard elsewhere, these releases of "Star Wars: Episode I -- The Phantom Menace" and "Episode II -- Attack of the Clones" do not contain anything that wasn't on the original two-disc editions.

The content and presentation are the same as the original discs.

The films had been officially unavailable or, as the industry calls it, "on hiatus" for the last six months, so LucasFilm could focus its attention -- and buyers' attentions -- on "The Star Wars Trilogy" box set, containing the three original films (Episodes IV, V and VI) released late last year.

By Terry Lawson

I'm waiting to buy the PT DVDs until all three come out in a box set.