• Completed High School - working on college degree
    • Completed certificate or apprentice program
    • Awarded Associate Degree
    • Awarded Bachelor's Degree
    • Awarded Bachelor's Degree - working on graduate degree
    • Awarded two, three or four year graduate degree
    • Working on a post doc
    • Completed formal education now pursue self study

I got this idea from reading someone else's post and I wondered what ranges we represent. I know we have some people still in school. If you're still in school feel free to share your long range goals.

Well I completed High school about 5 years ago and I've been doing alot of computer work ever sence then. I'm teaching myself and I've really learned more this way than if I was in a traditional collage.

Stardate:213858.6

Well I am a junior in High School.

After High School I plan to go to college and probably complete the course im taking in Cisco Networking(I am taking the first two semesters now and i have to take the next two in college.)After that well I am not sure I guess I will figure that out when I get there.

I graduated from high school the June before last,and am now living at home with my parents,and working full time.I'm not sure I want to continue on to college.

Edited by Crewman_Parrish

I'm an on-again/off-again community college student.

At the moment I'm not attending,but I will be back in school for spring '04 courses.I'm only a few units shy of a BA in liberal arts.After that,who knows?Trekiebabe is hard after me to go to a 4-year school.I guess we'll see when the time comes.

sophmore in high school. i want to go into ROTC and then if i am up to it become an army ranger (doubt that i am, but you can dream, right?) if i cant make it as an officer, than just enlist for a few years than go into computers.

Well,I've been homeschooled my entire life.I completed the equivalent of 12th-grade last year.Since then I've been enrolled at a local junior college,but doing all of the course work here at home.I'm majoring in criminology.As Mr.Spock would say,"It's...fascinating."

Awarded an Associate of Arts degree in 2000, Now going for...an Associate in Science, then back to work on my Bachelor of Science degree (a different major for each).

Hope to get my Masters as well as Doctorate in the future.