Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Bumper Stickers

Last night I was driving to Best Buy to get my DS9 season 6 DVDs. I was stopped at a redlight and my eyes wandered over to a car ahead of me also stopped..I saw a Bumper Sticker that I have never seen before and I thought it was so cool..

My Other Car is a Bird of Prey.. :o :look:

I just thought it was so fitting seeing as I was going to buy some Trek..I wish I could find one like that. Course on the back of my car I have my Enterprise Hull sticker..

NCC-1701D

USS Enterprise

Seen any other neat Trek or non-Trek related bumper stickers? I also like this other one that I've seen: Hang Up and Drive.. :o

I used to have one that said "Don't Tailgate - This is a Klingon Battle Cruiser." It looked pretty funny on my 1975 Gremlin.

Stardate:213868.9

I dont have a bumper sticker(but i want one) but i do have a license plate that says

ETPRZE-F

I have seen a bumper sticker that said something like "member of the commite to make wesley into a (the shape they made all the crew in that one TOS ep. I can't spell it)" the first time i saw that one I laughed so hard people started to look at me.

I was in one of those mini-marts at a gas station one time, and I saw a rack of bumper stickers. One of them caught my eye:

"Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes!"

I was in one of those mini-marts at a gas station one time, and I saw a rack of bumper stickers.  One of them caught my eye:

"Very funny, Scotty.  Now beam down my clothes!"

Some kid that drives around a dayglo orange hearse around my neighborhood has several stickers on his car,and the one you've mentioned is one of them.

There is a favorite bumper sticker here in Arkansas that says "God,Guns,and Guts made America Free!Let's Keep all Three!"...I saw a bumpersticker that was modeled after that,but included God,The Enterprise,and James T. Kirk.Its been so long I can't recall the exact wording,but I remember liking it.

A dayglow orange hearse,Sirius?What's wrong with that guy?

There will be one time I ever ride in a hearse of ANY color,and thankfully I'll be past caring when it happens.Those dang vehicles freak me out.Can't stand even looking at one. :)

There is a favorite bumper sticker here in Arkansas that says "God,Guns,and Guts made America Free!Let's Keep all Three!"...I saw a bumpersticker that was modeled after that,but included God,The Enterprise,and James T. Kirk.Its been so long I can't recall the exact wording,but I remember liking it.

A dayglow orange hearse,Sirius?What's wrong with that guy?

There will be one time I ever ride in a hearse of ANY color,and thankfully I'll be past caring when it happens.Those dang vehicles freak me out.Can't stand even looking at one. :)

I'm not sure of any of you have seen Ghostbusters, doesn't matter which movie, but in the first one, Ray gets the car... and it's a hearse. :) Just thought I'd let ya guys know the origin of the ECTO-1, since a hearse was mentioned. :look: