Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Bonus Treks On Tnn

I can't wait till they get around to Bev eps.. :D

I hope you won't be too disappointed. I just checked TNN's schedule (which is subject to being wrong) but it would appear that the week after Geordi's Trek uncut night it will be Crusher uncut but it will be a Bev episode and a Wes episode - Remember Me followed by The First Duty.

I'm beginning to think the people choosing the episodes are drunk or something. Peak Performance had about 2 seconds of Ferengi in it, Quality of Life isn't much of a GEORDI episode, and the cardassian episodes weren't the best either...they did do a good job choosing Riker eps, though...but I wish they'd shown the one of Riker [playing the trombone and Troi telling him it was a better way to communicate...(which ep was that, by the way?)

I also wish they wouldn't show bits and pieces of shows that they AREN'T going to play...it's confusing. But enough complaining. They're showing 2 exrta uncut episodes and that's god enough, I guess :laugh:

I'm beginning to think the people choosing the episodes are drunk or something. Peak Performance had about 2 seconds of Ferengi in it, Quality of Life isn't much of a GEORDI episode, and the cardassian episodes weren't the best either...they did do a good job choosing Riker eps, though...but I wish they'd shown the one of Riker [playing the trombone and Troi telling him it was a better way to communicate...(which ep was that, by the way?)

I also wish they wouldn't show bits and pieces of shows that they AREN'T going to play...it's confusing. But enough complaining. They're showing 2 exrta uncut episodes and that's god enough, I guess :laugh:

You're complaining about a cool Data episode being shown as a Geordi episode, DSBS?

The trombone scene you were asking about was in Thine Own Self when Troi went to talk to Riker about the bridge officer's exam so it wasn't a Riker episode.

See? Not even a Riker episode!!!

Well, I dont mind that they're showing quality of Life (that;s an understatement if I ever said one :laugh:), but if they're going to do Geordi, do Geordi! It's kind of insulting, in a way, and he IS my second favourite character... (besides, I have QOL on DVD so I can watch it any time :laugh:)

As long as you agree that it was a Data ep, not a Geordi ep...

As long as you agree that it was a Data ep, not a Geordi ep...

I agree it is much more a Data episode than a Geordi episode. When they did Data uncut those episodes were good too. Don't feel too bad DSBS. Look at poor BevfanK they finally are going to do Crusher episodes the week after Geordi but they are doing one Bev and one Wes. So you see it could be worse.

That';s not fair...there were more than enough Wes AND crusher episodes for two separate weeks...

(for most of the uncut episodes they sohuld eps that were, arguably, Data episodes...maybe they've been on this site...:laugh:)

Maybe they have been on this site...I know I am not complaining about the number of Data related episodes they are showing!!

np, ensign_beedrill. I know. I was pretty annoyed when I found out too...I guess that's what box sets are for...(although they sure are a lot more expensive)

Someday when I get rich, I'll get those boxed sets. For now I'll just have to wait. ^-^;; But Spock said this once... "Having a thing is not so pleasing as wanting; it is not logical, but it is often true." Er... I butchered that quote, but the meaning is still there.

well, I agree with that quote IN THEORY. In theory, communism works. in theory...:laugh:

Maybe so, but if I didnt have the DVDs, I couldn't watch over and over and over again, and I'm sure I'd want that, even if I had it.

I know one thing is true...if I had the boxed sets you all wouldn't have to hear me complain from time to time about how much I want them!

I know one thing is true...if I had the boxed sets you all wouldn't have to hear me complain from time to time about how much I want them!

I saw the commercial for trek uncut and its not bev eps its wes eps!!! yeah well not yeah but oh you know what I mean.. There is still hope for better eps on a bev uncut night!! :o

The episodes in the commercial are hardly ever the ones that are shown. Both Startrek.com and TNN have Remember Me and The First Duty listed for Bonus Treks - one Bev and one Wes.

The episodes in the commercial are hardly ever the ones that are shown.  Both Startrek.com and TNN have Remember Me and The First Duty listed for Bonus Treks - one Bev and one Wes.

I heard that this week was supposed to be Wesley Uncut on TNN. Not that I am complaining or anything (I can watch whatever episode I want on DVD :o ) but Remember me is not a wes episode. They should have just advertised it as Crusher night or something. Also, there are much better Wesley episodes like "The Game," "Coming of Age" or "Journey's End."

The episodes in the commercial are hardly ever the ones that are shown.  Both Startrek.com and TNN have Remember Me and The First Duty listed for Bonus Treks - one Bev and one Wes.

I heard that this week was supposed to be Wesley Uncut on TNN. Not that I am complaining or anything (I can watch whatever episode I want on DVD :laugh: ) but Remember me is not a wes episode. They should have just advertised it as Crusher night or something. Also, there are much better Wesley episodes like "The Game," "Coming of Age" or "Journey's End."

I saw that commercial for the first time. Hope I didn't scare bevfank with my last post. TNN does have some strange criteria for picking episodes for different characters so maybe they consider Remember Me to be a Wes episode. He did have the sub-plot of the warp bubble and the Traveller. I guess we'll have to wait and see if there is a Bev night later.

I saw the commercial for trek uncut and its not bev eps its wes eps!!! yeah well not yeah but oh you know what I mean..  There is still hope for better eps on a bev uncut night!! :laugh:

And man are those commercials annoying! if I hear the word "sir" one more time....

And DON'T say anyhting...I know what you're thinking!!

I know! I remember when they showed it at 2 (on the space station), 6, 8, AND 11. And I'm at school at 2, so scratch that. Then it was 8 and 11, and now only 8! AND the bonus trecks are shorter, like you said!!

Next week's bonus Treks feature Worf. The episodes being shown are Rightful Heir and Parallels.

PARALLELS!!! FINALLY!! Sorry, got a little excited there. Now watch them not show it just to get back at me.

oh I havn't seen "Parellels" yet :) I don't think I've seen the other one either??? hmm I'll have to check.. :)

Parallels is also one that has a contacts blooper. Watch for a scene with Data and Worf in Engineering and Sick Bay to see Brent Spiner's incredible blue eyes!!

Parallels is also one that has a contacts blooper.  Watch for a scene with Data and Worf in Engineering and Sick Bay to see Brent Spiner's incredible blue eyes!!

OH GOOD!! Can't wait!!, Is Parallels going to be the first episode or the second one...because my gym's competition is supposed to end by 8:30, so I really need to know, so I can have my VCR set just incase we run overtime.

:begins drooling:

oops, sorrry about...dddrrroooooolll...... :)

His blue eyes! How can you keep from drooling!? Oops, wait we were discussing the Bonus Treks, yeah that is right, OK....Now in the episode....can't help it.....Lord his eyes are gorgeous!!

Parallels is also one that has a contacts blooper.  Watch for a scene with Data and Worf in Engineering and Sick Bay to see Brent Spiner's incredible blue eyes!!

OH GOOD!! Can't wait!!, Is Parallels going to be the first episode or the second one...because my gym's competition is supposed to end by 8:30, so I really need to know, so I can have my VCR set just incase we run overtime.

It's the second episode.

DSBS, have you checked out the new episode spotlight I did for the bonus Treks on May 30!!!