Sign in to follow this  
Janeway_IDIC

My mind to your mind...

I agree about the meld in Star Trek VI. When Spock forced Valeris to reveal the information she had, I felt like I was witness to a crime. But as he and Captain Kirk know, "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or the one". Preventing war was admirable but still dirty.

I enjoyed "The Vulcan Academy Murders" and the many melds described - a marriage, a funeral, and a healing. I also enjoyed "Yesterday's Son" and Zar's meld with the Guardian of Forever.

I was unsure of what the mind meld with McCoy was at the end of Star Trek II, but the answer McCoy gave Kirk for the "How many fingers am I holding up?" question in Star Trek III was priceless!

I wanted to cry when the adult Spock/cousin Selek eased I-chaya's suffering.

My hubby and I really weirded people out at work when we didn't converse about what we were working on together. We just knew!!

Definitely Sarek with Picard. Stewart did some great acting as he wrestled with Sarek's illness while Sarek, stabilized once more, endured some exhausting negotiations.

Also, Spock strengthening everyone else's mind in Spectre Of A Gun before the big shootout.