Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

New cast pic released, first trailer may drop TODAY!

Official CBS channel UT video.

Netflix International version.

News update; Two more episodes have been added to Discovery season one taking the total from 13 to 15. Also, a "Talking Dead" type after-show, "Talking Trek" has been added.

On 5/18/2017 at 10:27 PM, Bethlehem said:

the trailer gives me hope and excitement. Now to find out how I am going to watch it.

Me, too, although I will probably cave in and pay for cbs all access. I still do not like the new look of the Klingons......

These Klingon's may be one-offs - some ancient sect we've never seen before that only play a part in kick starting this series before fading back into obscurity once their story is told.

Or their strange appearance may have to do with whatever they are doing when the Discovery stumbles across them. They seem to be engaged in a burial in space so their strange garb and the odd ship design may only be ritualistic, won't feature beyond the premier.

So far as their physical appearance goes, I am fine with them. We've already seen a whole host of variations on the model so one more won't matter to me.

to bad I don't live closer to Kor, he might let come over and watch with him. Also I could check out his comic book collection of Metal Men:drool:

New Hints About STAR TREK: DISCOVERY’s Storyline, SPOILERS POSSIBLE

This week’s newest issue of Entertainment Weekly has a three-page feature interview with Star Trek: Discovery shorunners Aaron Harberts and Gretchen Berg, who spoke to EW‘s James Hibberd about the development of the show and its cast.

In addition to revealing that one more factor that led to some of Discovery‘s production delays was the need to wait for series star Sonequa Martin-Green (Cmdr. Michael Burnham) to become available after her work on The Walking Dead concluded, the producing pair also revealed some new tantalizing details as to the path Season One’s story will take.

Harberts describes how Burnham’s choices affect the season:

MORE http://trekcore.com/blog/2017/06/new-hints-about-star-trek-discoverys-storyline/

Back from Las Vegas Star Trek Con. There were 4 hours of panels on Star Trek Discovery. My reaction to the trailer originally was that it was all action, too violent and dark. I've changed my opinion somewhat since the panels. I did think the Klingon warrior was way too reptilian. Michael Westmore explained that he actually was creating some Klingons based on dinosaur skeletons. A big revelation was that there are 24 houses of Klingons, many of them different from each other, so that makes me feel better about this first look. I had already heard pre panel talk from fans that they didn't the that reptilian remake of the Klingons....

As much as I try, I just cannot get excited about this.  Sorry.

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 11:03 AM, Bethlehem said:

Hi Indy! well at least you tried right.

Hi, Bethlehem!  I did try, I really did.  I've watched all the trailers, etc.  The special effects look good.  That's the only good thing I can say about it.  I hope you all have fun watching it!  LLAP!