Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VaBeachGuy

Promotions

I think I got them all but if I missed someone please PM me.

Hi there :dude:

I just became a Lieutenant Commander but my name wasn't listed,

Thanks,

Madam Captain out!

I haven't done any promotions yet this new year, I do them about once a week though because with so many members it's gotten hard to keep track of on a daily basis. One of the things we've done in the past to make it easier on me was to start the promotion threads once Lieutenant is reached. This helps me because with over 700 members now it's very hard to keep track.

Ok, I've added several promotions. If you surpassed 2 ranks since the last posting I only posted the highest rank. If I missed someone please PM me to let me know and I'll get a thread made right away.

Ok, I've posted all of the promotions I believe. If I missed anyone please PM me and I'll post it right away. With almost 1000 members now it's getting harder and harder to keep track lol.

Ok, I've posted all of the promotions I believe. If I missed anyone please PM me and I'll post it right away. With almost 1000 members now it's getting harder and harder to keep track lol.

ditto... lol

As you all can see I haven't posted promotions in quite a long time. The growth of the board made it almost impossible to keep up with.

A request has been made to open this section back up so that members can announce their own promotions if they wish, so this section is now open for business again. If you gain promotion and wish to announce it then please feel free to do so here in the promotions section.