Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Who here watches very little TV?

I just decided to drop Jake 2.0 and Smallville, thus leaving me with only two shows: Star Trek: Enterprise and Stargate SG-1.

If you watch 4 shows or less, what are they, and why did you decide to only watch a few shows where as some people watch like twenty? :grin:

Stardate:213801.9

I used to watch a lot of Tv but i dont watch it hardly anymore.The only thing i watch is Star Trek and some sports.Reason is cause there isnt anything on

I watch very little tv....the screen is only 13 inches (wacka,wacka,wacka.. :grin: )

No,seriously...I watch Enterprise,Smallville,Charmed,and Jake 2.0.I spend a couple of hours a day on the computer.More if I can get away with it ;)

I love music and listen to my radio,or play CD's on the computer while browsing.

Enterprise

CSI

Family Guy

That's it. (And the occassional Oilers game)

I love to watch DVDs though. I have a pretty killer home theatre system. It pounds pretty hard.

I watch a ton of news.Mostly HNN.Unless something big is happening,and then I'll flip to CNN for the live feed.I watch some religious programming,and maybe I'll catch a movie on a channel like American Movie Classics.Other than that,I don't watch other stuff very regularly.

I'm assuming you mean what's on tv now - I have a lot of taped episodes of different shows.

I watch Enterprise, and...A very Rom-like "Uh" here...that's it for seeing anything regularly. That's my only scheduled show...

ah......my life is T.V. if there is no T.V. there is no TREKZONE although i watch:

L&O

Simpsons

ENT

and like 2 other Aussie programs "reguarly"

I will watch the food network and star trek VOY TNG AND DS9 and the travel channel my brain is tottly shotung down from to much tv i look like this :grin: all the time

I'm assuming that you aren't considering Sports and News TV programs?..I watch Baseball, Football, Hockey and Basketball depending on the season. And of course the News every night...The only Network shows that I watch is Star Trek Enterprise and occasionally Stargate..There just isn't time for anything else with all those Sports and my DVDs..

I missed my first episode of ent last week. Tried taping it , but a basket ball game was on. Also missed the encore. Other than that I don't watch tv anymore. Since I'm back in school I don't have time, also don't have cable anymore and the majority of the shows I use to watch was on cable.

OK, decided to keep 3 shows...

STARGATE SG-1

STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE

SMALLVILLE

You waffled again!!!

Anyway, I only watch Enterprise, reruns of Voyager, and Stargate SG-1. Oh, and sometimes Friends, but not so much since daughter moved away. Everything else that's on TV I find is not worth my time. I'd rather be posting or talking on the internet.

OK, slight change to my few shows:

STARGATE SG-1

STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE

EVERWOOD

EVERWOOD????!!!!????

Ok, be honest, when is Roswell coming back? :lol:

I watch alot of TV, when I'm not at work and I'm at home I'm watching TV. The TV is on now while I'm on the computer! I like TV very much.

CJLP, Smallville is not your favorite anymore? I thought you really liked this show. Is it because of the Clark/Lana skinny dipping scene? It was just a dream (Although Dreaming of a naked Lana is not a bad thing! :lol: )

I hate to admit it,but of the handful of shows I do watch,one of my fav's is Jerry Springer :lol:

I also like Cheaters and Elimidate. :P

Those are the only shows I make time to see every week.I get all my news off of the Internet.

CJLP, Smallville is not your favorite anymore? I thought you really liked this show. Is it because of the Clark/Lana skinny dipping scene? It was just a dream (Although Dreaming of a naked Lana is not a bad thing! :P )

Na, I just got borred with it. :lol:

Well, I watch different TV series... :laugh:

Of the ones I look forward to the most in the usual week for me...

Are...

• The Prisoner (1967-1968)
  • Quantum Leap (1989-1993)
  • Sliders (1995-2000)
  • Star Trek (1966-1969)
  • Star Trek: Deep Space Nine (1993-1999)
  • Star Trek: The Next Generation (1987-1994)
  • Star Trek: Enterprise (2001- )
  • The Twilight Zone (1959-1964)

And a couple more... :look: Preferably, science-fiction... Although I do not disdain other genres of television... Not too into reality TV though... :tribble:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Druing the school year, I can only record programs and watch it on Friday nights, Saturdays, and Sunday after church.

CSI, CSI:Miami, Voyager, Enterprise, SNL.

Since moving to Japan and joining the Navy I watch very little TV. Maybe on an hour or if not all. I would like to watch Enterprise, but the time changes in Japan and the TV guide is in Japanese in which I can't read.

Right now it's just Enterprise, Inuyasha, Dragonball GT and TOS.

Voyager used to be on that list, but it got taken off the air for no reason...was already on at 2am anyways :biggrin:

Right now it's just Enterprise, Inuyasha, Dragonball GT and TOS.

Voyager used to be on that list, but it got taken off the air for no reason...was already on at 2am anyways :laugh:

247685[/snapback]

I used to watch Star Trek: Voyager alot, but my UPN cancelled it from its usual time-slot...

• 22.00 on week-days

But then they replaced it with Blind Date... :biggrin:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

I dont have time to wrach any TV really, The only TV i wratch is at night before i go to bed.

I don't watch any TV. I don't even own one. I'll probably get around to buying one one of these days.......

I only watch ENT, or anything Star Trek. I might watch the Simpsons with Aaron.

But otherwise I find T.V. very flat and boring, one dimensional.

Well I tend to watch a lot of dvd's in the time between july and round about october or January. So that said i don't watch too much tv. I watch Ent, Starget, will watch Atlantis, CSI original and Miami and that is about it.

I prefer using the computer.

"Friends" was the last show we tried to watch regularly. Now that Seinfeld and Friends are gone, we don't watch anything at all. Just our TNG and DS9 DVDs and DVDs/video we own, rent or borrow from the library.

Now that I think of it, why do we even have cable television??? What a waste of money! My five year old doesn't even watch television ... he doesn't like it, go figure. He's pretty spoiled with watching DVDs and video where you can pause, rewind, fast forward ... he won't watch Spongebob on regular t.v. when he can watch any one of 5 or 6 Spongebob DVDs we have.