Sign in to follow this  
Vic

Making It So... The Autobiography of Jean-Luc Picard

thumb_077c02db68e6e029210f4241139067557935eb91.jpg

David A. Goodman, who wrote The Autobiography of James T. Kirk: The Story of Starfleet's Greatest Captain, Federation: The First 150 Years and the "Where No Fan Has Gone Before" episode of Futurama, and who served as a writer/consulting producer on season two of Star Trek: Enterprise, will be back on bookstore shelves later this year with The Autobiography of Jean-Luc Picard: The Story of One of Starfleet's Most Inspirational Captains.

insetpicardautobio.jpg

Set for release in the fall from Titan Books, The Autobiography of Jean-Luc Picard tells the story of one of the most-celebrated names in Starfleet history. His extraordinary life and career make for dramatic reading: court martials, unrequited love, his capture and torture at the hands of the Cardassians, his assimilation by the Borg and many other encounters are testaments to a truly unforgettable tale.

Captain's logs and excerpts from Picard's personal correspondence give his narrative further depth. And an eight-page color section highlights some of the key moments and relationships from his life.

The hardback edition of The Autobiography of Jean-Luc Picard: The Story of One of Starfleet's Most Inspirational Captains will run 288 pages and cost $24.99 in the U.S. and 17.99 British Pounds in the UK. Keep an eye on StarTrek.com for additional details about the book.

View the full article

I am currently reading The Autobiography of James T. Kirk: The Story of Starfleet's Greatest Captain, it has been a fanwank filled funhouse so far. I will probably someday read this one too.

I am currently reading The Autobiography of James T. Kirk: The Story of Starfleet's Greatest Captain, it has been a fanwank filled funhouse so far. I will probably someday read this one too.

Totally unrelated to Star Trek, but still within the realm of Sci-Fi, if you want to read (or listen to on Audio Book) a really good book, get "The Martian". I loved the movie but I love the book 10 times more.