Sign in to follow this  
amitabhverma8

star trek :: Killer Instinct

i would prefer a crossover movie mostly. ;)

Movie Name Could Be STAR TREK :: KILLER INSTINCT

the chain events could begin like this with 6 months have passed by after that dreadful chain of events with the TNG crew which lead to the departure of commander data. and nearly on the edge captain picard of destroyed Enterprise E and still Under Repair and Testing going on Recieves Order by starfleet command section 31 to join the active duty immediately. at the meeting picard was glad very much surprised to see other handpicked starfleet captain and admiral that is Captain William Riker, Captain Benjamin Sisko and Admiral Janewayy. During the Briefing Seven of Nine Briefed A Month back Starfleet Command "PathFinder 2" Accidentaly Picked Up a Deep Spacial Anomoly. For which starfleet send a deep space one is a science ship. which send back information before it was distroyed. also three romulan and 2 two klingons and three cardassian ships have already have been distroyed. the two remaining ship have survived the spacial anomoly one is a vaulcan ship and another ship is USS Titan. the information was not much but it detected a space ship bigger than that of a planet from the information we can gather is that the ship is artifical intelligent and it is regenartive and has ability cloak and defy matter. no life forms has been detected yet. the ship is abondanded. so question is why is it here ? from where it is ? is it from the present or from the past or from the future civilization ? what is the. with the loss of several species in order to control this ship starfleet has decided to send a fleet of ship to study the mystery behind the ship. the control center will be handled and commanded by Deep Space Nine Crew your job is to keep a look out that full logistic support in order to perform this task. the other will include you captain picard(USS Enterprise F) and captain riker (USS Titan). both of you will report to first in command ship that is (USS Voyager A) by Admiral janeway. also with the danger of different species trying to reach and harvest the technology regarding to this situation starfleet has assembled small ships of ELITE FORCE on USS defiant which will be commanded by Commander Worph. Starfleet has reinstate me to lead a team of expert I would Be Going Inside the Ship to Investigate the phenomena behind it. one thing also i will be accomplained a very unusual member for my backup if in any situation anything happens me or my team starfleet S.C.E Division Thinks That inorder to counter the threat of AI ship we must activate B4. as he is only Full Function AI Person To Counter the Threat in case of an Emergency. At that Statement B4 enters the briefing room with commander lafordge and leiutenant reginal barkley. well what is going to happen ? is picard ready to meant is formidiable enemy as a friend and as a crew member ?. What is the secret that ship is holding. does is related to admiral janeway being in alfa quadrant in some paralell universe when it took 17 years to reach home voyager they faced and unknown species known as nutrinose which nearly distroyed the voyager. or is it here to reach its half source of energy that is dyson sphere. Dose "Q" know the mystery behind it. what is the big dark matter it is holding. with all the species cardassian, klingons, ferengi, tholians etc on the verge of exploring the possibilities of capturing such technologies. who will reach first and solve the ultimate problem as pathfinder2 has just detected that borg are on its way to assimilate the technology. :grin:

I've noticed this post is in both the "movie" section and the "books & fan fiction" section. I assume since your new to Startrekfans.net you did not know that each topic should only be posted once. Don't feel bad, no harm done, just keep it in mind next time. Enjoy your time here!