Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Relationships you wanted to see happen...

Picard/Crusher - I always thought they would eventually hook up, but it never happened.

Trip/T'Pol - Would be both entertaining and interesting.

Quark/Kira - What can I say, it would have been great!! Well, maybe it will happen, I haven't watched all DS9 episodes yet so I can still hope :picard-sith:

Hi

I would've loved to have seen

Tos: Sulu/Rand. I always thought they'd make a sweet couple.

Scotty/Uhura

Chekov/Martha Landon

Next Gen:

Riker/Troi

DS9

Bashir/Dax too

Voyager

KIm/female

Kes/Neelix

Ent:T'pol/Trip

I would've loved to have seen

Tos: Sulu/Rand. I always thought they'd make a sweet couple

Interesting

Scotty/Uhura

I can't see it. A sophisticated woman well versed in the arts and an engineer well versed in scotch?....nah

Chekov/Martha Landon

As big a TOS fan as I am, I'm ashamed to admit I don't know who Martha Landon is.......

KIm/female

Lol....Poor Harry never met the right nerd........

Hi

Martha Landon was the girl Pavel was sweet on in TOS episode The Apple, so that's why I chose her or I'd even like to see him get back with Irina the Russian girl who hung out with the Space hippies.

May I ask why you think Sulu/Rand is interesting? I'm just curious.

Live Long and Prosper,

Hi

Martha Landon was the girl Pavel was sweet on in TOS episode The Apple, so that's why I chose her or I'd even like to see him get back with Irina the Russian girl who hung out with the Space hippies.

May I ask why you think Sulu/Rand is interesting? I'm just curious.

Live Long and Prosper,

I kind of thought that she was the girl from The Apple but I wasn't sure. Thanks for the info.

As for Sulu/Rand, I thought it interesting that had Sulu pursued her, she might have given up pining for Kirk all the time...lol

Hi,

I think she would've too. I think she would've been much happier with Sulu, maybe they would've ended up married. I wish TPTB had developed a relationship with them. Then again, we have no way of knowing who Demora's(Hikaru's daughter) mother is.

BTW,do you have any fan stories about Sulu/Rand? If so I'd love to read them.

Live Long and Prosper,

I always wanted to see me and Jessica simpson....LOL, Miles O'Brien needed a Less whiney wife I would of loved to see him hook up with somebody Else!

BTW,do you have any fan stories about Sulu/Rand? If so I'd love to read them.

I have never seen any stories dealing with a Sulu/Rand relationship. I did read a novel once that dealt with Sulu/Demora.

Miles O'Brien needed a Less whiney wife I would of loved to see him hook up with somebody Else!

I couldn't agree more. I couldn't stand Keiko! She was always whining about something or another.

TOS - I agree with Kirk/Rand and Spock/Chapel

TNG - PICARD and CRUSHER.

I don't care what kind of dalliances and singing he did about anybody else, Bev and Jean-Luc were in love with each other from the very beginning. If it wasn't him thinking about her and being uncomfortable (Encounter at Farpoint) or her thinking about him and being jealous (We'll Always Have Paris) or both of them making goo-goo eyes at each other (The Big Goodbye), then that episode "Attached" sealed the deal. I hated how this relationship was ignored in the movies, especially after we see that they were married post TNG because they are divorced in the future parts of "All Good Things."

DS9 - I like Kira and Odo well enough, but I thought that she and Miles had great chemistry in that episode where she is carrying his baby and they are getting all chummy and are obviously attracted to each other. In another life.

VOY - Janeway and Chakotay ... totally. And here's one I haven't seen mentioned, but Seven and The Doctor would have been kind of cool.

ENT - Don't care.

Edited by gul_nodrog