Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Favorite female regular?

Who is your favorite female regular?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite female regular?

• Uhura
    • Natasha Yar
    • Beverly Crusher
    • Deanna Troi
    • Kira Nerys
    • Jadzia Dax
    • Ezri Dax
    • Kathryn Janeway
    • B'Elanna Torres
    • Seven of Nine
    • Kes
    • T'Pol
    • Hoshi Sato

Out of all the female regulars for the TV shows, who would be your favorite? We're going by the character, not her looks or level of acctractiveness. :lol:

I'm not sure yet, but I'd probably say Beverly Crusher.

EDIT: Took me a while, but I voted for Beverly Crusher.

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard

They are all great Star Trek characters..But I went with Kira Nerys.She's been a favorite of mine ever since I saw the first DS9 episode.

Hoshi Sato is my new intellectual hottie.

Ah, didn't catch that error. Would you mind fixing that for me? Also, does anyone know if Dr. Pulaski was a non-creddited regular or a recurring character durring TNG Season 2?

As far as I know, Diana Muldaur didn't appear in the main credits with the other characters during the intro, she was always listed as "Special Guest appearance".

Anyway, I voted for Deanna Troi. I like her character a lot. I also liked Tasha a lot *sigh* :grin:

Mrs. Captain Picard

I voted Bev.. :grin:

Diana Muldaur was technically a regular for the second season but she refused them putting her name in the opening credits because she knew she wouldn't be around long..

Uhura.

She wasn't the typical TOS female crewman,prone to hysterics at the first sign of danger.She was intelligent,adventurous,beautiful,and equal to any of the male characters on the bridge.I admired her (and Gene),especially for challenging the racial bigotry and racial stereotyping of the 1960's United States.It must have really been something for little black children to watch Star Trek and see Uhura,and Dr.M'Benga,and many no-name black characters working alongside and being the equal to their white crewmates.

I must be sitting here half-asleep,I thought the topic was favorite female wrestler...I should've known better,I think I already replied to this.Guess I'd better go to bed before I start sleeping behind the computer monitor.I already spend too much time there as is.

Goodnight (or,goodmorning depending on your preference) :lol:

Hard decision between Uhura and Seven. But I finally voted Seven.

I always loved the episodes with the Borg and especially her. It was facinating to see her development onboard Voyager.

I voted for Natasha Yar :P

Oh,don't get me wrong.I didn't vote for her because she's the hottest,sexiest babe in the history of Star Trek babes...nope.Not at all.

I think she does an excellent job of....

of....

:lol:

...oh,yeah!Of standing behind the captain at the tactical station.That's it!

So there. :P

Edited by admiralpeewee