Sign in to follow this  
Lessa_Soong

Where Was It, Please?

Where was it that we first see a clue that Odo had a thing for Kira?

I just got season one and two and finished watching season one today, but i saw no sign of anything other then just friendship and only a little of that. Where does he cast the first moon eye at her?

I just do not remember...

Where was it that we first see a clue that Odo had a thing for Kira?

I just got season one and two and finished watching season one today, but i saw no sign of anything other then just friendship and only a little of that. Where does he cast the first moon eye at her?

I just do not remember...

The first time I can recall Odo coming out and saying he had feelings was in season 3, the episode was Heart Of Stone. I won't give details of the episode so as not to spoil it. But below is a link to the ST.COM entry which tells the episode story in full so don't read it unless you want to know how the episode goes from start to end. I could be wrong, but I do believe this is the first real mention of his feelings.

Heart Of Stone Synopsis on STARTREK.COM

I always wondered about him and her gettin it on, as it were. I mean, how do they get jiggy with it? How big can he go? Sorry if i'm being crude here children! :)

I have read fan fiction on the matter and i was wondering it there was a show that backed it up, but from what i read it was not a matter of size, but he would just "Flow" all over her and "Fill" everything and "Touch" her everywhere and only not cover her mouth or nose so she could breath.

and thanks VBG for the info. I don't want to see it yet, but if they wait too long to release season three...i just may. I love a good romance!