Sign in to follow this  
trekzone

Hey There!

Wow, it's been far too long! December 2006 was my last post, and that's just a crazy amount of time ago.

I'm now 26 and living in Brisbane... still plugging away at TREKZONE.org too, in fact that's the reason I'm back - was looking through my stats and saw about 75 hits from this very site which I had totally forgotten about! I'm now doing interviews on the site, Doug Drexler, Rod Roddenberry, Alice Krige, Jeffrey Combs have all had a chat with me... and I had a chat with Larry Nemecek on the weekend, that'll be up soon.

Anyone remember me? :flowers:

Glad you came back. I for one do not know if I remember you. With Trek as part of your name you seem familiar. It might just be the name. Having said that sometimes when I read a persons posts I see a certain things. So keep posting.

Glad you came back. I for one do not know if I remember you. With Trek as part of your name you seem familiar. It might just be the name. Having said that sometimes when I read a persons posts I see a certain things. So keep posting.

Hey Bethlehem!

Hey Bethlehem!

Nothing yet, I think I will check out your site.

Hey Bethlehem!

Nothing yet, I think I will check out your site.

A croaking device HOW Cute. I will have to spend more time at your site Thanks

Wow, it's been far too long! December 2006 was my last post, and that's just a crazy amount of time ago.

I'm now 26 and living in Brisbane... still plugging away at TREKZONE.org too, in fact that's the reason I'm back - was looking through my stats and saw about 75 hits from this very site which I had totally forgotten about! I'm now doing interviews on the site, Doug Drexler, Rod Roddenberry, Alice Krige, Jeffrey Combs have all had a chat with me... and I had a chat with Larry Nemecek on the weekend, that'll be up soon.

Anyone remember me? :flowers:

I don't remember you, but it is nice that more people are rediscovering this place besides me.

Howdy, trekzone! God, has it really been 7 years. :shocked:

Yeah, longer then I was active!! Sorry about that!

How are ya?

M and I are both fine, as ever.

Our son made Manager at the Apple office he is employed at, (they're now buying a house) and we're all over the Moon over the birth of our first Grandson. Jem continues to enjoy a stable relationship with her boyfriend & her work in childcare keeps her out of our pockets with ample cashflow, (she bought a new car.) So, yeah... cannot complain.

All well with you?

Wow! Congrats man.

All's well here. Been plugging away at TREKZONE.org (yeap, still going!) - getting big names for interviews which is cool. Doug Drexler, Rod Roddenberry are just two of the names... crazy adventure. Got about 120,000 hits since April too which is cool.

120,001 :D Great job!

Not to criticize you but I don't know if you like the new ship design or not...

"Star Trek" review:

- The Enterprise looked STUNNING!

"Into Darkness" review:

But! the ship is still butt ugly' date=' and I didn't get the same "heart-in-mouth" moment when she appeared for the first time (as I did in, say... any prime movie...)[/quote']

Personally I dislike most of its appearance, especially the curved pylons and hugh-ass bussard caps. The rest is passable to me.

And seriously, how strong is the glass on the bridge? It's all that stands between the cold hard vacuum and the inside!

Transparent Aluminum is hella strong! ;)

120,001 :DGreat job!

Thanks!

Not to criticize you but I don't know if you like the new ship design or not...

Ehehe... still gotta get to reviewing the movies and fixing up those continuity mistakes!

Hey, also... since I've been gone - I made seven audio and one live action episodes of my fan fiction (finally got it off the ground... Star Trek: Eternal Night!)