Sign in to follow this  
Vic

Langenkamp In Star Trek Into Darkness

Langenkamp102512.gif

Heather Langenkamp, best-known to fans for her role as Nancy Thompson in A  Nightmare on Elm Street, has a small role in next year’s Star Trek into Darkness.

During an interview regarding her new documentary, I Am Nancy, the actress admitted that she will be seen in the Star Trek sequel. “Well, I had the opportunity to play a small part in Star Trek, so I’m looking forward to that,” she said.

Langenkamp kept mum on just what her role in the movie was, as per usual in the world of Abrams Trek. “I can’t tell you anything about that, but that was a thrill for me,” she said.

Could a hint regarding Langenkamp’s role come from her husband’s work though? “My husband and I worked on the makeup effects for Star Trek,” she said. “He designed some of them, so that’s the thing we’re looking forward to most.

View the full article

I used to dress like her back in the day at the clubs. She was also on a sitcom I watched in my moms basement back in the early 90's.

Oh, snap!! I just remembered the name of the show!!!! it was called just the ten of us. I got chills thinking about it.