Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

What's your Favorite Halloween treat?

What's your Favorite Halloween treat?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What's your Favorite Halloween treat?

• Rice Krispy treats
    • Carmel Apple
    • Candied Apple
    • Plain apple
    • Home made Root Beer
    • Candy Corn
    • Chocolate candy
    • Sour candy
    • Chewy, gummy candy.
    • Hard candy
    • Bubblegum
    • Powdered candy (do they still make those in the long pencil shaped roll)
    • Dum Dum lollypops
    • tootsie rolls
    • Suckers
    • Marshmallow candies (not just for Easter anymore)
    • All of the above
    • Other

They still do make a variety of powder candy. I think my favourite candy from Halloween are Sweet Tarts. I loved those when I was a kid (not just at Halloween) but now that I am a grown-up (well supposedly) I only get them at Halloween if my daughter was given some.

Favorite Halloween treat if I stay home: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. Favorite Halloween treat if I don't stay home: Beer, without the root.

Gummy Bears.I buy enormous 15-pound bags of them a couple of times a year from a local store that sells in bulk.At Halloween I buy treats for myself and my family,as I don't trust candy gathered during a night of door-to-door trick or treating.There are too many sickos in the world today.

As a kid I loved candy corn.For some reason,I lost my taste for it while in high school.

Stardate:213830.9

Homemade Rice crispies treats and Pixie sticks.

I never did like Candy Corn.I agree with Lewis Black about that stuff.(see signature)

Growing up,there used to be a nice older woman that lived near my house.She never passed out much candy,only a few treats for neighborhood kids she liked.I was always one of them,since my dad made me do all of her yardwork and stuff for free,just to be neighborly,and because she was too old to manage it herself.

She used to give me 2 huge candy bars each Halloween.its been so long,I forgot what they were called but man,they were good.They were like an inch thick,maybe six inches long and were chocolate,with raisins and almonds inside.I think they were imported from Belgium.I know the wrappers weren't in english.

I've looked for those ever since she passed away and have never found them,anywhere. :laugh:

Those were my favorite Halloween candy.

Now,I think anything chocolate is good.

When i was younger(god i feel old saying that)lol i used to love any kind of treat i got when i went trick or treating but i voted for chocolate candy that is my fav :cloud9: ...but to tell the truth i was more into playing tricks it was much more fun :flowers:

The Simpsons Hallowe'en Special! (I voted other)

Okay, on topic, I like chocolate the most. I've never been a real fan of other forms of candy.

Rice Krispy treats

Carmel Apple

Candied Apple

Plain apple

Home made Root Beer

Candy Corn

Chocolate candy

Hard candy

Bubblegum

Powdered candy (do they still make those in the long pencil shaped roll) 

Dum Dum lollypops

Suckers

Marshmallow candies (not just for Easter anymore)

These are my choices from the list.,..so I voted for other.

If you are referring to Pixy Stix, about the powdered candy in the pencil shaped roll, then yeah they are around still. Grape & Orange are my favorites, especially when you can get the large Pixy Stix(in a large straw, measuring around two feet long)

ohh, and looking at other's responses, I have to add(and I cannot believe I forgot them), sweet tarts, Smarties, Reeses' Peanut Butter Cups, York Peppermint patties...and a few others

Edited by Yillara_Soong

I'm not much for sweets, except when me and my girl share candy bars while watching movies. So I voted other.

I'm not very into candy anymore. It takes a certain mood for me to get candy then it has to be something chocolate with either peanuts or peanut butter.

Right now I'm munching on a good Halloween snack... garlic buttered baked pumkin seeds. Yummy! :laugh:

I'm not very into candy anymore. It takes a certain mood for me to get candy then it has to be something chocolate with either peanuts or peanut butter.

Right now I'm munching on a good Halloween snack... garlic buttered baked pumkin seeds. Yummy! :flex:

277311[/snapback]

Garlic buttered? Never tries it that way. I always go for the Cajun Seasoned. Yum! :flex: