Favorite human/alien hybrid?

Who is your favorite?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite?

• Spock - half Vulcan
    • Deanna Troi - half Betazoid
    • B'Elanna Torres - half Klingon
    • Seven of Nine - half Borg

I voted for Spock..I liked him the best..He was a great mix of humanity and logic... :lol:

I liked Spock a lot, but I must say, I voted for Deanna Troi.

She's one of my favorite TNG characters and I always enjoyed the fact that she was able to help Jean-Luc in some cases with her opinion about the feelings of the "enemy". That's why my vote goes to her. :lol:

Mrs. Captain Picard

I voted for Spock, of course, but I also thought Naomi Wildman was a nice addition to Voyager.

I voted for B'Elanna Torres. I really liked K'Ehleyr too. I don't recall seeing any male half Klingon/half human* but the women were great characters.

I don't agree with 7 of 9 being included in this poll. I don't think it is possible for someone to be half Borg since the Borg are made up of so many different species and since no one is born a Borg, they are all assimilated.

*Alexander would not be half Klingon/half human.

I don't agree with 7 of 9 being included in this poll.  I don't think it is possible for someone to be half Borg since the Borg are made up of so many different species and since no one is born a Borg, they are all assimilated.

I had the same thought.

I don't agree with 7 of 9 being included in this poll.  I don't think it is possible for someone to be half Borg since the Borg are made up of so many different species and since no one is born a Borg, they are all assimilated.

When I say "half Borg", I ment she's half Borg becuase of all the Borg technology left in her body. In one episode, Holo-Doc said he wasn't able to remove 18% of her Borg technology, becuase she needed it to stay alive.

I voted for B'Ellana. I think her character was one of the most interesting because she actually hated her Klingon heritage. It tormented her and we watched her character struggle to accept it. I thought the episode where she found out her baby had cranial ridges was so sad. :lol:

I voted for B'Ellana. I think her character was one of the most interesting because she actually hated her Klingon heritage. It tormented her and we watched her character struggle to accept it. I thought the episode where she found out her baby had cranial ridges was so sad.  :lol:

Is that the one where she tried to alter the baby? If it is, then I agree...sad and disturbing.

I voted for Spock 'cause you always have a special place in your heart for your first love. (Not Spock, TOS!) :lol: After that, it would have to be B'Elanna. She is probably my favorite or second favorite character from VOY.

B'Elanna! B'Elanna! B'Elanna! :lol: She is definitely my pick.........I think during the seven years that Voyager was on the air, in my opinion her personality. conflicts and the growth of her character was developed better than many of the others. Yes, I am also a Spock fan. But B'Elanna is definitely my favorite. :lol:

Is that the one where she tried to alter the baby?  If it is, then I agree...sad and disturbing.

Yes! That's the episode. Disturbing is a good word for it.

I always knew she didn't like being half Klingon, but it really hit home how much so in that episode.

I vote for Spock.His struggles with his humanity were always interesting.

Seven was great,too.I agree with her being in the poll.

SPOCK RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:  :bow:  B)  B)  B)  :P  :laugh:  ;)  :laugh:

Ditto. I liked the logic vs. emotion interactions that occurred in the TOS episodes. I especially liked the conversations between Dr. McCoy and the "pointy-earred Vulcan."

:lol: Facinating

I didn't vote as the only one I don't like off that list is Spock,the others I thought were great :laugh:

Spock and Seven are the only two that I even like from that group. And since I don't consider Seven to be half-borg but rather a human with implants, my vote is defaulted to Spock, who would win anyways! Spock is a fantastic character. The first and best believalble alien on TV. Edited by Commander Bolivar

I didn't realize Mr. Spock was only half Vulcan. But then, I've only seen a couple TOS episodes.

I agree, Seven doesn't really count, though the Borg are a pretty grey area. I wouldn't count Naomi either; first she was just an extra, and second her father's race, Kitarian or whatever, wasn't distinguished. All we know is they have horns on their head. There's no real conflict or anything.

I vote Torres...

I voted for B'Elanna Torres.  I really liked K'Ehleyr too.  I don't recall seeing any male half Klingon/half human* but the women were great characters. 

84741[/snapback]

Actually Alexander is part human. His mother was part human.

I voted for B'Elanna Torres.  I really liked K'Ehleyr too.  I don't recall seeing any male half Klingon/half human* but the women were great characters. 

84741[/snapback]

Actually Alexander is part human. His mother was part human.

348312[/snapback]

But I was talking about half human/half alien. K'Ehleyr was half human/half Klingon which would make Alexander 3/4 Klingon-1/4 human. In my list of half Klingon/half humans I forgot to add Tom and B'Elanna's daughter. That makes three female offsprings and no male that are half/half.

Here's one that's missing from the list - Sela, half Romulan/half human.