i love futurama! it is such a funny show. not suprisingly, my favorite episode is one that stared the original cast of star trek. lol. it was hilarious!

is anyone else mad at fox for canceling this show? in my opinion, the simpsons is getting tired and lame, while futurama was always fresh and funny. i say bring back futurama!!!

(or buy the first season on dvd of futurama! i saw it at futureshop for $30 Canadian. i dont know what that is in other countries, but here in Canada it is only a bit more then the average price of a single dvd. this is alot better then the tng prices. lol)

Futurama is one of my favourite shows, but i'm more mad Fox cancelled the family guy. Bur Futurama was on Sunday on Fox, so maybe they didn't cancel it. Zoidberg is my favourite character. I guess i'm that the Cartoon Network shows Futurama at 11pm Sunday-Thursday. And if you every want to Convert Currency I recommend http://www.xe.com/ :)

Agreed, the Simpson’s are becoming tired and Futurama did rock! I have not seen it for sale on DVD here in the States yet but fortunately, I recorded every episode when they were first-run.

Oh yeah, I also have every episode of Fox's "The Tick". There was another one to fall before its time; it was really starting to shape-up.

I missed out on recording The Family Guy from the beginning though. :)

yes! family guy was soooo funny! it could have offended every person in the world yet it was soooo funny. they play it here in Canada on teletoon now though so i can always watch re-runs. they also have the first season of that on dvd now. yay. ill be sure to buy it. it feels like im rambling though so ill stop now. lol.

Eh... I've never liked cartoons like The Simpsons, Futurama, or Family Guy. They seemed to embrace stupidity, make fun of people, and include sexual content.

I prefer the classics! LOONEY TUNES all the way!

NOTE: Malcolm in the Middle ROCKS!!! :wow:

Poguemahone, no mention of Spongebob? :wow: Now that's a series that young and old can really get a laugh from.

I still watch the Simpsons occassionally but there are times when it does seem a little tired. I miss Stewy the baby and that dog from The Family Guy. I never really got into Futurama.

<-----that's my staff photo lol  :wow:  (people i worked with called me squidward, anyone who knows the show will get that)

From a co-worker point of view, I'd rather work with a Squidward than a Spongebob. I hope your co-workers know who lucky they are? :wow:

What is Spongebob?

Spongebob Squarepants is a Nickelodeon series. He is a link to the site:

Spongebob

I don't know where you live but as mentioned it is on Nickelodeon in the States and on YTV in Canada.

Well, I don't have cable. The only tv shows I watch are as follows:

ENTERPRISE - UPN

STARGATE SG-1 - UPN (syndication)

SMALLVILLE - the WB

EVERWOOD - the WB

The only cable show I like is syndicated in my area, so why waist $50 a month on cable? :wow:

ya. ive got digital sattilite and it rocks!

bell express vu all the way! lol.

for all the non-Canadians, express vu is almost like direct tv

Alterego, I see that Family Guy is now available on DVD too. Here's a link to Amazon.com:

Amazon.com

They also have Futurama if you are still looking.

oh, wow, I now notice why South Park's second season isn't out yet, it's release date is June 3, 2003.

ok, anywho, I loved family guy, but none of my family liked it so I never got to see it much, but now I'm on my own and it's off the air and I still can't watch it, meh. Futurama still kicks all buttocks and I have yet to have seen all episodes of it.

Billy West is great. I became a fan of his when he was a regular on the Howard Stern show.