Sign in to follow this  
MaQuIs_PrInCeSs

ktarian growth

Why do all children in Star Trek have 'accelerated growth'??? For heaven's sake. They also have accelerated annoying factor as well. Naomi deserved to be locked in a holodeck on a safari programme with the safeties off. Get them elephants a chargin. Either that or blow her out of an air lock, make her eat Neelix's boiled underpants, make her lick Janeway's bun, make her call Seven of Nine a Borg prostitute, make her dance naked in the mess hall wearing nothing but a communicator singing Live and Let Die by Guns n Roses during a Kazon attack (which no one really notices - minimal damages to the shields)

Why do all children in Star Trek have 'accelerated growth'??? For heaven's sake. They also have accelerated annoying factor as well. Naomi deserved to be locked in a holodeck on a safari programme with the safeties off. Get them elephants a chargin. Either that or blow her out of an air lock, make her eat Neelix's boiled underpants, make her lick Janeway's bun, make her call Seven of Nine a Borg prostitute, make her dance naked in the mess hall wearing nothing but a communicator singing Live and Let Die by Guns n Roses during a Kazon attack (which no one really notices - minimal damages to the shields)

H-m-m-m..........You really didn't like Naomi, did you? :laugh: :lol: !!!

Its anybody's guess as to how long a Ktarian lives.If Voyager ever gets a movie,and Naomi is somehow involved,will they need to cast a 30-year old woman?That accelerated growth rate of hers was something.Makes you wonder how rapidly Kes went from infant to adolescence.

I liked Naomi,and the Borg kids.I think Icheb was probably my favorite "kid" on any Trek series.

Its anybody's guess as to how long a Ktarian lives.If Voyager ever gets a movie,and Naomi is somehow involved,will they need to cast a 30-year old woman?That accelerated growth rate of hers was something.Makes you wonder how rapidly Kes went from infant to adolescence.

I liked Naomi,and the Borg kids.I think Icheb was probably my favorite "kid" on any Trek series.

Hi there :laugh:

I loved Naomi. She was my favorite 'kid' on Voyager and I liked the borg children aswell. Icheb was great too but I thought Naomi was really cute. I liked the relationship between Naomi and Seven - they were both able to relate to each other because Naomi had never been to Earth and Seven had no memories of being on Earth (in fact, she once stated that she had 'never even been to Earth'). I especially liked the idea of having a child born on Voyager and I loved all the episodes with Naomi in them (my favorite ones were Latent Image and Dark Frontier I and II)

Oh yeah, O'Brien's daughter on DS9 was such a cutie too. I can't remember her name off hand.

Linda

Hi there :laugh:

I think you are outnumbered here. Most other people on this board liked Naomi. Of course, you are entitled to your own opinion but to make Naomi eat Neelix's underpants?? Now that is just getting a bit too ridiculous. I didn't see Janeway wearing a 'bun' in the episodes that Naomi was in, unless you are referring to a different kind of bun........................

Anyway, I loved Naomi.

Linda