Mr. Perfect, Marty Jannetty, 'Taker before he got really creepy (and before the biker days), Randy Savage, Rowdy Roddy...

Those are the top ones I can think of right off....

RIP Owen H and Rick R.

'Taker's Always Been Creepy :angry:

Anyway. Undertaker's My Favorite Active Wrestler

RIP Owen H and Rick R.

And Mr.Perfect, Bryan Pillman, Gorilla Monsoon, Andre The Giant, British Bulldog, Miss Elizibeth,Hawk, And Stu Hart

I'm Sure I Forgot Plenty

*Rememebers a Wrestling Thread Of His Own*

Edited by Sam The Smuggler

Oh my goodness gracious gosh... I did not know about Curt Hennig and Miss Elizabeth. I just looked them up online...

How the mighty fall.

I don't have a currently active favorite wrestler,since most of today's stars are first-class,grade-A scumbags both on and off-screen.

My all-time favorite wrestler,a very classy person,and a true athlete is Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat.Of today's stars,I see a ton of potential in Kurt Angle,but unfortunately,I don't think he is destined to reach the same plateau as past stars like Steamboat.

I don't have a currently active favorite wrestler,since most of today's stars are first-class,grade-A scumbags both on and off-screen.

I Assume You Know Enough About Them To Say That?

Stardate:213819.9

Well when i still watched wrestling my favorite character was the Rattlesnake:STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN (hears glass shatter in the background)

I haven't watched professional wrestling in years.Right around the time the New World Order was cementing its hold over WCW I walked away from the sport.The N.W.O. just destroyed everything I loved about wrestling,trashed tradition and history without remorse,and made the championships worthless with their constantly being defeated fairly by challengers and then simply handed the belts back on Eric Bischoff's authority as WCW head honcho.Likewise,Vince McMahon ruined my enjoyment of the WWF/WWE.The World Wrestling Federation was really fresh and exciting for a while towards the late 90's.The Austin-Vince feud was great.Shane McMahon seemed to really be coming along as a great wrestling personality,and then Stephanie shows up,more and more sexually explicit angles are written into the storylines,and everything just goes to pot.

I would still like to watch wrestling,but can't.The WWE isn't to my liking,and without cable there is nothing else to watch.Every once in a while I'll tune into a show,hoping against hope that it will have improved.but usually,within the first half-hour I hear and or see something to make me flip channels and sigh in disgust.

Who knows?Maybe one of these days,wrestling will get back to basics.

I Assume You Know Enough About Them To Say That?

I still visit tons of wrestling related websites and keep abreast of industry news.Yes,I know enough to say that the majority of today's professional wrestlers are jerks.

:angry: I'm not a casual wrestling fan.I am steeped in the history of the industry,and have read books by many of the greats dealing with the behind-the-scenes things that go on.I still have tons of friends who continue to watch the product that the WWE and the various Indy promo's euphamistically call "sports entertainment" or wrestling.In fact,I probably spend more time researching this sport every week than I spend here or anywhere else on the Internet combined.

I also have subscribed to a dozen (sometimes more) pro wrestling periodicals for years,and backorder older issues as often as I can,spare cash provided :laugh: .