Sign in to follow this  
prometheus

Hello people

Hello people of Star Trek fans dot net. I am sure you all have had exciting life experiences since I last wrote. To be honest I have sorta forgotten about this website. Is that bad? I write this because I am back home in my kitchen, which is big and shiny and lovely. I've actually become rich since I joined this website 8 years ago. I dont actually log on to internet sites anymore. I am too busy doing stuff to think of such things. I am actually just home from a mad party and I just happened to decide to log on and do things on line like this. I am sure this is not the most cool thing to do but I hosestly think that this is the last thing that Commodor Prometheus 79 will ever type on this website.I am sorry. I lovbe you all. You have been there in the best and the worst of times xxx Kieran

:rolleyes: I'm only messing with you. Not rich, nothing so exciting. Just joking about. Why is the site so quiet - every time I check in there seems to be less and less activity...

:rolleyes: I'm only messing with you. Not rich, nothing so exciting. Just joking about. Why is the site so quiet - every time I check in there seems to be less and less activity...

Whew, I am glad to hear that.I know it is sad, but I still believe things cycle and the site will become busy again.

Whew, I am glad to hear that.I know it is sad, but I still believe things cycle and the site will become busy again.

Maybe it's because there isn't much new happening with Trek. There are only so many "who is your favourite captain" posts you can discuss lol

Glad to see you back!

As has been said in the past, we share responsibility for making this site fun and active. So post a little and reply to posts. That's the best way to make and keep this site busier.

Glad to see you back!

As has been said in the past, we share responsibility for making this site fun and active. So post a little and reply to posts. That's the best way to make and keep this site busier.

GREAT point, some times I reply even when I have no glue (clue) for me the words are interchangeable.