• PAAAAAAAAAAARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Trick or Treating
    • Going out to the movie theatre to watch a horror flick
    • Just sitting back and watching some scary movies at home
    • NOTHING! I HATE HALLOWEEN!!!
    • I dunno. Haven't decided yet!
    • Other (Come on. Be Creative!)
    • CHATTING WITH MASTER_Q!!!

Personally, I'm either going to go party at a friend's house, or I'm going to go see Alien: The Director's Cut in theatres with a few friends. I haven't decided yet.

We'll be watching horror movies all day long - either a horror marathon (if anyone's running one), or some of our own collection. (Of course, we'll have to stock up on popcorn and Pepsi!)

I'll be in the Trivia Chat room here at Startrekfans.net at 6PM..And I will be busy passing out candy during that time..I live in an area that has lots of kids so I'll be going from the door to the computer for a while..After that I'll try to find a scary Horror movie to watch....:angry:

Edited by spacetigger

i HATE Halloween ... sorry to all of the American fellows here, but it is a fact ... Halloween is very VERY American.

I do not celebrate it and am with VBG and SPACETIGGER, I'll be posting here...when is it anyway (may wanna throw a couple of eggs !)..

i HATE Halloween ... sorry to all of the American fellows here, but it is a fact ... Halloween is very VERY American.

Just thought I'd point out that while America does celebrate it, the starter of this poll/thread isn't American.

I am curious though, how do other countries celebrate Halloween (or do you at all)?

Click For Spoiler
sorry to anyone i offended

ok, ill probably watch the scariest ST episodes i can find....can you suggest any?

I hope to catch MQ's Chat session in the afternoon then for the evening, we are taking Jem out for her last Halloween T or T'ing session. After that, maybe have a drink or two and watch a movie and/or come here and spend the rest of the evening. Sat we are planning to go see Alien: TDC.

Click for Spoiler:

sorry to anyone i offended

ok, ill probably watch the scariest ST episodes i can find....can you suggest any?

No offense taken. However, even though I am Canadian, I have to admit, Canadian and American customs are very much alike! Lol.

And since there were lots of posts (and one thing I forgot to put in the post) I added a Master_Q Chat Session choice.

It was great! Halloweens on Friday's ROCK Our area had Huge crowds out T or T'ing, every one was trying to scare everone else, it was a blast! :grin:

BUMP! First I'll be T or Ting with Jem. After I'll be drinking...

Grim Reaper

Ingredients

1 oz Kahlua

1 oz Bacardi 151 proof rum

1 dash Grenadine

Recipe

Mix Kahlua and 151 in glass. Quickly add ice and pour grenadine over ice to give ice red tint.

cocktailglass.gif

Other. I don't celebrate halloween for religious reasons, and I just don't like it anyway. I'll either be posting here like normal or maybe I'll make chili dogs and have a Star Wars marathon since I'm not going anywhere.

I am just gonna kick back on the sofa with debbie and watch some scary films,the kids in holland dont trick or treat so its just another night here really,shame cuz i could scare the crap out of kids who come to my door :vampire:

I am not doing anything, not because I do not like it, but simply no one has invited me to do anything, and T or Ting alone is boring.

We're going to something called "Pumpkin Prowl" at our local zoo. They line the walkways with carved pumkins and have some of the animals on display. Should be much better than Trick-Or-Treating at the mall. :cloud9:

Tonight I have to carve pumpkins for the two houses and make some pumpkin seeds for snacking. I'm going to make regular, teriyaki and mexican (you powder them with taco seasoning before you bake).

No cat poop cookies this year though! :flowers:

I am not doing anything, not because I do not like it, but simply no one has invited me to do anything, and T or Ting alone is boring.

276724[/snapback]

Awww now thats really sad Val*massive hugs* :laugh: :blink: ..i hope you find something fun to do instead of being alone O_o

Cool AE! I use to help run a hunted woods at an elementary school but they stoped that. So , I guess this year I will take the girls somewhere where they can go T'ing. Then I guess get on here if I can.