Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oldfan1

Happy 45TH Birthday Star Trek!

10 posts in this topic

:b-day::b-day::b-day::b-day::b-day::b-day::b-day::b-day:

Yes it was 45 years ago today that the best television science fiction series was first aired. I remember anxiously waiting for Star Trek after seeing the promotion commercials over the summer. It was worth the wait because I was not disappointed in what I saw. September 8, 1966 "warped" my young mind forever.

Thank you Gene!!!!!!

Edited by oldfan1

Happy Belated Birthday Star Trek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Happy Belated Birthday Star Trek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

I watched from the first and appreciate all the entertainment and memories. Thanks to Gene and all the talented people that made Star Trek come alive, and to live long and prosper!

Yes it was 45 years ago today that the best television science fiction series was first aired. I remember anxiously waiting for Star Trek after seeing the promotion commercials over the summer. It was worth the wait because I was not disappointed in what I saw. September 8, 1966 "warped" my young mind forever.

Thank you Gene!!!!!!

Cool ,45 i was not disapointed either sence then all new ones . Even the movie awsome could wait see motion picture was awsome too ,original trek, tng voyager, spce station on ok new was best and all the movies!!!!!

Thank you Gene!!!!!!

thats awsome i remember you cool!!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0