Sign in to follow this  
Vic

Stewart OK With X-Men Replacement

A new actor played the role of Professor Charles Francis Xavier in this summer’s X-Men: First Class, but Sir Patrick Stewart has no grudge against his replacement.

Stewart hasn’t yet seen the movie, which released in June, but insists that is due to his busy life, not any bad feelings. “I haven’t seen it,” he said. “I haven’t been to the movies in over nine months.”

150Stewart.gif“Believe me, and no one will believe this, especially I think James [McAvoy], there’s nothing personal about this,” Stewart said. “[i'm] unlike my dear friend Bill Shatner, who always made a point of saying he had never seen The Next Generation. You know like, ‘why would I waste my time?’”

But Stewart plans on seeing the X-Men movie soon. “I have a significant break coming up, and I shall get myself down to the cinema,” he said. “I’m looking forward to it.”

Stewart jokingly warned his replacement McAvoy that if McAvoy plans on continuing the role in the future, he should be ready to start looking the part. “I just get great fun saying to James, ‘you know, you’re gonna lose all that lovely hair at some point,’” said Stewart. “‘It’s all gonna go.’”

View the full article

I seen it. It's not bad. The young Xavier has some lines about his hair. There is one flaw however. We see the spinal chord injury that confined young Xavier to his wheelchair but in The Last Stand we see a flashback with Stewart up and walking around.

Mystique is a young hot blonde in this one. Horny too! 3 different guys she wanted to bang. Nice.