Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

Star Trek Fan Day at Frank & Son Show

Show Date: June 11th

Autograph Signing Event - 2nd Annual Star Trek Day

Signing: 9am-5pm

Frank & Son Collectible Show in conjunction with the Realm Cast present our 2nd Annual Star Trek Fan Day.

Get ready for a wonderful day of Star Trek fandom. We are working to organize a day that no sci-fi fan would want to miss.

We will have Star Trek Celebrities on hand doing autograph signings and taking pictures with fans.

Stay tuned as we make more announcements for this event.

The best part is unlike any other Con our event will have

FREE ADMISSION & FREE PARKING!

Guests confirmed so far:

Marina Sirtis - Star Trek: The Next Generation, Counselor Deanna Troi

Tucker Smallwood - Star Trek: Enterprise, Xindi-Primate Councilor / Star Trek: Voyager, Admiral Bullock

Tim Russ , Lieutenant Tuvok - Star Trek: Voyager / Star Trek: Generations

Anthony Vitale, Shipyard Welder - Star Trek Movie (2009) teaser,

John De Lancie, Q - Star Trek: The Next Generation/ Deep Space Nine/ Voyager

Kevin Sorbo of Roddenberry's Andromeda & Hercules

Larry Hankin , Gaunt Gary (VOY) from Tom Paris' holodeck program.

Chase Masterson, Leeta from DS9

Catherine Hicks, Dr. Gillian Taylor - Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

Richard Herd, Admiral Owen Paris - Star Trek: Voyager

Carolyne Barry, Metron - Star Trek: TOS "Arena"

Robert Picardo, EMH - Star Trek: Voyager

Carel Struycken, Mr. Homn - Star Trek: The Next Generation

Kate Vernon, Commander Valerie Archer Species 8472 – Star Trek: Voyager & Battlestar Galactica, Ellen Tigh (Final Five Cylon)

Manu Intiraymi, Icheb - Star Trek Voyager

More to be announced so stay tuned as confirmations come in!

Please note appearances are subject to cancellation/ change should on camera commitments come up. Cancellations thus far due to filming commitments: Catherine Hicks & Carolyne Barry

First 50 ppl through the door get an exclusive Event t-shirt!

First 100 ppl through the door get a free trail to Star Trek Online & a pack of Star Trek Collector Cards!

In addition to the celebrity guests we have some great fun planned for attendees:

the Cinema Makeup School of Los Angeles will be on hand doing Star Trek/ Sci-Fi makeup effects on attendees

There will be live PC gaming stations setup for attendees to check out & play Cryptic Studios' Star Trek Online video game.

There will be free trial keys for Star Trek Online given to the first 150 people at the event.

Mark's Non-Sport Cards will be on hand carrying every type of Sci-Fi collector cards you can imagine. They will also be giving away free packs of Star Trek Collector Cards to attendees at the show (while supplies last).

War Machine Marketing will be on hand promoting having an action figure of yourself made with live demos. Details forthcoming.

There will be a large mock-up of the Playmates Star Trek action figure packaging from the 90's so that people can take pictures in it and pose as a Star Trek action figure.

There will also be Exclusive Event t-shirts being given away to the first 50 people at the event.

The Klingon Assault Group (KAG) will be in attendance in full costume

There will be an artist aisle featuring some amazing artwork by several artists.

Frank & Son's is located at 19649 San Jose Ave.

City of Industry, CA 91748

Click here for Maps & Directions

Follow Frank & Son Show on twitter @frankandsonshow

jun11_star-trek-sci-fi-event_1024px.jpg

Frank & Son Show has given STF an exclusive heads up on new confirmed guests Tim Russ and Anthony Vitale!

I wish I could go, I'd love to meet Tim Russ!

Yeah, he was one of my favorites from Voyager. I think the Doctor was my favorite but Tuvok would be #2.

We might be able to make this event depending on Jems grad, (at which time we'll go completely broke giving her our last penny of savings after giving her the first half of it this weekend, her 18th birthday).

But M receives her unused paid vacation time around this date so, perhaps...

We might be able to make this event depending on Jems grad, (at which time we'll go completely broke giving her our last penny of savings after giving her the first half of it this weekend, her 18th birthday).

But M receives her unused paid vacation time around this date so, perhaps...

M and I talked about this and concluded we cannot go.