Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

What does STF look like on your screen?

Most of the time I forget that I'm using a 27" TV as my monitor, so when I'm setting up things for the board it's formatted by viewing it on a 27" monitor.

If you can, please go to the portal and take a screen shot of what it looks like on your computer and upload it in this thread. That will give me an idea of whether or not things are displaying the way I'd like them to.

This is what it looks like for me right now...

portal.png

Here's mine...

screen shot.JPG

I'm glad you posted this, when I was playing around with the skin before I had the upgrade done I tried to round off the edges of the header areas but it didn't work (for me). Seeing them rounded off in your screen shot shows me that I forgot to set it back to it's default and that for some browsers, the rounding did work.

Yeah, I need to fix those rounded edges. I really don't like those.

Not that I mind, so long as they work is what's important imo but why are they round for some members and square for others?

Yeah, I need to fix those rounded edges. I really don't like those.

Not that I mind, so long as they work is what's important imo but why are they round for some members and square for others?

Different people are using different browsers and different browsers sometimes translate the coding differently.

One thing I'm noticing is, since the change, old topics are resurfacing on the Unreal Portal as if they had a recent update. For example, "Who Mourns For Morn?" is showing up as recently updated even though the last post to that topic was in June 2008.

One thing I'm noticing is, since the change, old topics are resurfacing on the Unreal Portal as if they had a recent update. For example, "Who Mourns For Morn?" is showing up as recently updated even though the last post to that topic was in June 2008.

That happens (and should have been happening before) because polls will bump a topic if a new vote is cast in it. So if a topic from 2008 shows up with no new posts it's because someone voted in the poll.

Of course, not all polls are set to bump it's topic but most of them are.