Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

New Chatroom

For any purpose as long as you don't chase female (or male) members away through sexual harassment and lewd comments that they find offensive.

it great to have a chatroom again quite miss going in there n chat with others.

thanks for putting in the chatroom again.

Thanks VBG for putting up the chat room. I hope members make use of it again often enough to make it a positive feature. PLEASE use good judgement and some good taste when using it.

It's been so long since I've done chat that I forgot about the chatroom! I'll have to try it sometime.

BTW, I don't mind a little lewdness from time to time, so if the chatroom gets a little "naughty", I probably won't mind too much.

Here's a rule to go by, think of how you would want people to treat your sister and treat every woman in that chat room with the same respect. Any complaints of harassment will be taken very seriously.

Speaking for myself, I will mind lewdness. Take that somewhere else.

I just found out what the number next to the New Chatroom link means. I clicked on the number 1 out of curiosity, and found 1 person in the chatroom. Since it's past my bedtime, I couldn't stay.

(Gotta go. G'night.)

what someone thinks a little lewdness is, another might think that is too much. I think you REALLY need too know your audience, respecting all who are in the chat. So I agree with RikerChick taking it somewere else is probably best.

what someone thinks a little lewdness is, another might think that is too much. I think you REALLY need too know your audience, respecting all who are in the chat. So I agree with RikerChick taking it somewere else is probably best.

Or even just keeping it private in the PM function.

Just got an error trying to go in the chatroom.

[#CSTART-0] There was an error connecting with the chat room. Please notify an administrator.

Edit: worked after trying a couple mins later

Edited by Admiral Riker

I was able to log in, that error might have been because of some server issues we were having earlier. I did see your name in there though so it must have logged you in without actually letting you in.