Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Survivor: Redemption Island

Has anyone been watching the new Survivor season? It hasn't been too bad, once they got rid of Russell anyway.

Rob has been playing a pretty good game so far.

God, I hope so. I can't take any more of the pink underwear. I really wish I knew what Jeff Probst was thinking during that TC.

He tweeted his thoughts....

"Sexy!"

That's a direct quote...

<!--quoteo(post=513063:date=Apr 20 2011, 11:36 PM:name=Luvin1stdegree)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Luvin1stdegree @ Apr 20 2011, 11:36 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=513063"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->God, I hope so. I can't take any more of the pink underwear. I really wish I knew what Jeff Probst was thinking during that TC.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

He tweeted his thoughts....

"Sexy!"

That's a direct quote...

I'm sure JP has better taste. lol

SPOILERS!

So BR won, big surprise. He may be Americas Son but I hated the outcome of this one, so dam predictable and boring. Yes he played a perfect game, yadda, yadda, yadda... OR, more likely, the others just played a stupid game.

I hope it's the latter because otherwise the implication that everyone was willing to throw the game just so Mister Important gets his million bucks is too strong a notion for me to shake. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, that's silly.

I take it back BUT this had better be the last time newbies and seasoned game players get mixed. It isn't fair to the newbies to face seasoned players. All pros or all newbies or I ain't watching it.

The Redemption Island aspect of it was cool.

SPOILERS!

So BR won, big surprise. He may be Americas Son but I hated the outcome of this one, so dam predictable and boring. Yes he played a perfect game, yadda, yadda, yadda... OR, more likely, the others just played a stupid game.

I hope it's the latter because otherwise the implication that everyone was willing to throw the game just so Mister Important gets his million bucks is too strong a notion for me to shake. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, that's silly.

I take it back BUT this had better be the last time newbies and seasoned game players get mixed. It isn't fair to the newbies to face seasoned players. All pros or all newbies or I ain't watching it.

The Redemption Island aspect of it was cool.

I've read a lot of comments about this season being boring and predictable, which it really was. Even still I enjoyed Rob's game this time. In the past I've been against him, especially in All Stars but in this season he really did play the perfect game and deserved the victory.

I see now that he has his own show, well part his own show. He's the co-host of a new show called "Around the World in 80 Days".

Next season will have 2 returning players as well. I wouldn't expect them to do what Rob did, I'd expect them to go the route of Russell. From what I've read, it won't be anyone of any noteworthiness (if what I read is actually true).