Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A l t e r E g o

Trekz to Keep Conventions Forum Updated

Everyone please join me in personally thanking trekz for volunteering to keep the Convention Forum updated during Takara's absence.

Thank you trekz!

It's a little slow going for me, but I will keep working on it. Of course I had to start with the Vegas Con!

It's a little slow going for me, but I will keep working on it. Of course I had to start with the Vegas Con!

No pressure, trekz. What ever you have time and inclination to do is fine. :rolleyes:

As I continue to add convention postings, I ask for any suggestions of Cons I haven't yet listed for this year. You may post suggestions here OR send me a pm. If you are interested in a particular guest star, I have a way of searching for those too. I want to make the listings useful for everyone, so suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

I am trying to list cons in a variety of locations, in the US and overseas. You may have noticed that I am listing both Sci Fi cons and other types of cons (Collectormania, ComiCons etc.) Feel free to let me know if that is helpful.

Everyone please join me in personally thanking <b>trekz</b> for volunteering to keep the Convention Forum updated during Takara's absence.

Thank you trekz!

thanks, keep up work this is crazy!!!!!

post-761-0-57580900-1303545419_thumb.jpg