Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

The A-Team movie

I just got finished watching the new A-Team movie, all in all I enjoyed it. Not for it's great story or realistic combat but for the same reason I watched the TV show when I was 14, there were a lot of explosions and the good guys were cool.

I gotta say, I loved the flying tank.

When are they going to get to those *other* movies about 80s TV? You know, The Cosby Show and Full House and My Little Pony and The Smurfs and Strawberry Shortcake?
August 3, 2011 for The Smurfs:

The Smurfs (film)

More likely that they will have Full House and Cosby Show cast members on the TV show: I'm a celebrity - get me out of here!

I'm a bit frightened over the idea of a Smurfs movie - they always seemed a bit creepy to me

One Smurfette, all those single male Smurfs, and we never did figure out where Baby Smurf came from.

Some things are better left unfigured out.

Something one of my brothers pointed out that I missed the first time around, this is a screen shot of a scene where the new Murdock is in the psych ward of an Army hospital and getting ready to watch a movie that is a spoof of an A-Team episode and even uses the A-Team theme music.

Anyway, the first name on the screen is one that was pretty funny... It's supposed to be the "star" of the fake movie.

Barclay.jpg

I never watched the TV show cause Mr. T is well....he's an idiot....lol

I liked him in the show, but he gave me the same impression too back then. I think now when I see him he is ok.