Sign in to follow this  
archerfan

Can anyone name this episode?

I was trying to remember the name of the eps were Voyager is orbiting a planet, very primitive, but developes into a space faring species the whole time believing Voyager is a star and then eventually traveling to space to visit Voyager.

Thanks you guys. Thay was it.  One of my favs.

It was a favorite of mine too, I would love to see more of the race and how they developed after Voyager left. I would have also loved to see more about the Doctors 2 years on the planet.

I always wondered why the Doctor refered to himself being activated for 7 years in the last season when technically he had an extra 2 according to his perspective. Maybe he said it that way since Voyager's perspective was still only 7. That would have made a neat story tho! Just think, that world could be VERY advanced by now... it's been 3 years since VOY found them... and they advanced incredibly in just a few days. Their race may not even exist anymore... their planets resources have probably been used up by now.

Thanks you guys. Thay was it.  One of my favs.

It was a favorite of mine too, I would love to see more of the race and how they developed after Voyager left. I would have also loved to see more about the Doctors 2 years on the planet.

This is one of my favorite episodes too. I thought the Doctor was on the planet for three years. He also had a son while he was there aswell. It was a very interesting episode but I think the writers left it up to the imagination of the viewer, in terms of what might have happened later on.

Linda

I was suprised that the doctor spent 3 years on the planet but never mentioned anything about it in any other episode. He wouldn't stop talking about it in that perticular episode. talk about a plot hole :angry: Edited by MaQuIs_PrInCeSs

Blank of an Eye was one of those rare late (Season 5-7) episodes that have turned into classic voyager. Nice story, nice concept, and very entertaining.